Sideshow 1/6th Tusken Raider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When it comes down to it, there are only a few glaring holes in my Sideshow STAR WARS collection:

R2-D2
C-3PO
Chewbacca
Jawa

Thus, after much deliberation, I chose the Tusken Raider's fellow 12-back Tatooine counterpart. Farewell, Tusken Raider signature, hello, Jawa!

- MJ

:rock I'd have went with Chewie, but Jawa is a damn good choice too. :lecture

tumblr_lw6igmFJuG1qb1o3po1_400.jpg

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I may have to get that pic auto'd at c2e2.

I guess that card is actually more common than the corrected version that came out later. Pretty funny bit of trivia and every so often it comes in handy :lol

I had to google it to see if it was real...omg. :slap:lol

I wonder if he would laugh and sign, or just flat out refuse.
Oh, man...soooo tempting to hunt this one down.

EDIT - wow, $30-40...not bad!

His "face" is covered with bandages and a respirator, what kind of war face could he have?

As for the exclusive, a sandy base makes the most sense to me, like the one included with the Desert Sands Detachment Sandtrooper.

Well now. You deleted the smileys I posted in the message. Had you left them in there, you might have connected them with the ridiculous comment.:)

I wonder if he would laugh and sign, or just flat out refuse.
Oh, man...soooo tempting to hunt this one down.

I will tell you, because I've seen it. Daniels will hit the roof! He will go apesh**! ...and probably tear your card in half. You will be asked to leave the line and your stuff won't get signed. He will then be a ********* to everyone else in line, ruining it for everyone else. There you have it.

I will tell you, because I've seen it. Daniels will hit the roof! He will go apesh**! ...and probably tear your card in half. You will be asked to leave the line and your stuff won't get signed. He will then be a ********* to everyone else in line, ruining it for everyone else. There you have it.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

That would be worth the price of admission if I was last in line on Sunday.
i would just need someone to take vid so we could watch it at the Rosen CVI bar. :lol

:monkey3
Seriously, though, I wouldn't want to screw over OPX like that.

Really, so no sense of humor on that one?

:exactly:

I would have thought he would have been the most up to it out of the main cast. :dunno

Well now. You deleted the smileys I posted in the message. Had you left them in there, you might have connected them with the ridiculous comment.:)

Ahhh, the old deleted smiley explanation.

I'll blame that on my persistent bad mood of late. Deleting smilies left and right.

Now for a non sequitur

Always wondered what the Tusken Raiders looked like beneath those bandages, same with the Jawas.

Looks like 2 different gaderffii sticks and the rifle for weapons.

The second "gaffii weapon with gunstock" is the exclusive and the figure is 135.00.

Edit - And I think the robes look great!

LOVE how this figure is looking. The 2 gaffi sticks and rifle are great -especially the stick w/ gunstock. Agreed, the robes look great as well. Can't wait to order.

hmm.............looks pretty damn good. debating if i need this though. wonder if it possibly would ever be parted out?

Back