Sideshow 1/6th Tusken Raider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't be scared to think big. :dunno :exactly: If it were up to you we'd never see a 1/6 Tauntaun, 1/6 scale Speeder Bike, 1/6 scale Landspeeder, 1/6 Yoda Hutt, or 1/6 scale Star Destroyer bridge. :slap

I know Sideshow is working on a 1/6 Landspeeder, but I haven't heard anything about a 1/6 Speeder Bike?

A Bantha wouldn't be that much bigger than a Dew. Just taller. I wouldn't rule it out, but I doubt we will see it at SDCC.

There might had been a plan view of it at the SSC presentation last year, but nothing solid yet.

Shorter than what? They aren't as tall as the Buck, but they clock in taller than a True Type from what I can tell. Snake Eyes is the shortest Joe on my shelf and he's the only one that's not on a Pro.

Well it's going to cost more if SS does listen to all of the ridiculous things people here want like mastiffs and banners. I wish folks would chill out and just take the classic figure on it's own merits.

A 1/6 scale Bantha? Really? C'mon people get a grip.....

:devil

Actually a Bantha wouldn't be that big in the 1:6th world. An average female indian elephant (which was used in the original SW) measures 8 -10 feet.

In the 1:6th scale that's roughly a little over 16" tall. It's the length that gets crazy. Ya' gotta include that long tail.

With that being said, I think it's doable. Although it would certainly make the Dewback looks small.

Last edited:
Actually a Bantha wouldn't be that big in the 1:6th world. An average female indian elephant (which was used in the original SW) measures 8 -10 feet.

In in the 1:6th scale that's roughly a little over 16" tall. It's the length that gets crazy. Ya' gotta include that long tail.

Nerd2_dpa.jpg

No, you're right, there's no Chewie.... :(

Not yet...he has been an ongoing project for them, trying to get hair right, and if SS has figured it out...We could get a Chewie and then a Bantha!

Can't wait for the picture release day.

I really hope the exclusive wouldn't be an extra difference weapon. That some what is shooting oneself in the foot, a difference weapon encourages sale for an additional figure to hold that weapon.

If it comes with 2 difference weapons, I am sure to get 2 figures.:)

This is awesome, but it'd be even more awesome if they packaged in one of the Tusken dogs, similar to the Tracker Predator figure. That would just be the perfect fit. :yess:

Back