Sideshow 1/6th Tusken Raider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Wor-Gar. It just advises that you can defer payment on some of the other stuff so you're not paying for everything at once.

This is not my most anticipated, but I do prefer this over Luke too. :yess:

100007_press10-001.jpg
Cool pic. :)

It doesn't get better than 1977 SW for me - especially the Tatooine related stuff.

I'm SO glad they didn't botch this guy.. :lol

Cool pic. :)

It doesn't get better than 1977 SW for me - especially the Tatooine related stuff.

I'm SO glad they didn't botch this guy.. :lol

Do the pics we have seen feature the production item?

If this fig is indeed a SSC bullseye, it is worth getting for that reason alone!

The worst case scenario is he isn't as weathered as the pics - just grab a t-bag and its sorted :lol

Do the pics we have seen feature the production item?

If this fig is indeed a SSC bullseye, it is worth getting for that reason alone!
Well - either way, it's a pretty basic character design, so they can't go worse than the proto pics - surely.

Otherwise, they should just give up making SW figures altogether. :monkey1 :lol

I can predict the following :
the clothing will need water treatment
the weathering won't be as sophisticated (the belts etc) but easily fixed

Thats all they can do wrong I think

I wonder how this would look with just one.
A couple of these will certainly look better.

Kind of like the Stormtroopers. I think they look better displayed when there's mutliple.

I have only enough coin for one of them though right now. :)

Kind of like the Stormtroopers. I think they look better displayed when there's mutliple.

Sandpeople always ride single file to hide their numbers.........:lecture

Getting one Ex. I'll get more later. Only need one EX version.
Yep, have one on order from SSC and another from my LCS. That'll be pretty cool getting Luke and Tusken in the same month. Even picked up a Sandtrooper helmet from TA to use at some point in a display... still a ways off, unfortunately! :mad:

I just let my Exclusive go and bought it for $25 less from an e-tailer. It's a must-have but two weapons is enough for me (and my Tusken).

I'll be more than content with just the one. :)

I don't buy multiple 1/6 scale figures - no matter who it is.. not something I'd ever do actually.

Less is more in my collection. :cool:

Back