Sideshow 1/6th Tusken Raider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saved $37 by dropping the SSC EX and just getting another regular from my online store.

The weird stick is not worth $37

All they need is the Gedaffi Stick.

I just let my Exclusive go and bought it for $25 less from an e-tailer. It's a must-have but two weapons is enough for me (and my Tusken).

100007_press01.png
2542776750049065017S600x600Q85.jpg

Tusken_Raider2.jpg
1.jpg

Last edited:
Is there a regular version of this for pre-order?
I didn't see it on the SSC site.
I'm so on the edge of pulling the trigger on this guy.
Hearing about the 17 day e-mails meaning no delays.
So conflicted between this and Luke DX!
:gah::thud:

Just checked the film and the SS version is very accurate, right down to the colors of the layers and the belts. The one we're getting happens to be the one that attacks Luke.

I got that $15 coupon that I applied to this long ago to balance out the CA tax. I know I could save even more by getting the reg elsewhere -- or even waiting for the EX on ebay for less -- but part of me always thinks "bird in the hand..."

Just out of curiousity, if one's going to order direct from Sideshow anyway, why order the regular if the exclusive's available at the same price? Or is it more just to confirm that a regular version will be coming to local retailers or something like that?

Just out of curiousity, if one's going to order direct from Sideshow anyway, why order the regular if the exclusive's available at the same price? Or is it more just to confirm that a regular version will be coming to local retailers or something like that?

Regular versions sometimes ship free in the US, exclusives not. If you're overseas free shipping isn't an option so it makes no difference.

I think.

Is there a regular version of this for pre-order?
I didn't see it on the SSC site.
I'm so on the edge of pulling the trigger on this guy.
Hearing about the 17 day e-mails meaning no delays.
So conflicted between this and Luke DX!
:gah::thud:

this one looks so amazing, but i think that the Dx luke is such a better figure, 2 bodys/HS/gears, amazing sculp, and stands... I think it will look great on a dio with the upcoming Vader.

This figure and the upcoming land speeder make me want to do a Tatooine dio.
Oh man... The Landspeeder will be a MUST have for me.
Same. Originally I was thinking I'd split some diorammas between Tatooine, Hoth and Bespin, but can't see having the space to do all of it so will be cutting Hoth out so I can put more into Tatooine (aside from the probe droid, I'll definitely get that).

Basically, I love everything about Tatooine and it's a huge environment to try and approximate if you count the Cantina, landspeeder, Sandtroopers, various aliens, Tuskens, Jawas (and that's not even including Jabba and his posse or the dewback, neither of which it's likely I'll get), etc. So yeah, gonna be content with Tatooine and hopefully the Bespin carbon freezing environment, when it finally comes out.

I'd love the Landspeeder.. but honestly, I can't justify one that big. :lol

There should be no conflict with Sand People & Luke - get both!! :exactly:

I'd love the Landspeeder.. but honestly, I can't justify one that big. :lol

There should be no conflict with Sand People & Luke - get both!! :exactly:
The landspeeder was the first SW vehicle I ever had and I played the crap out of it. I'd like to grab a 1:6 version but price will be a big factor. Kinda hoping it's a long ways off. Want to get Vader, 3PO, R2 and some odds and ends out of the way before even thinking about that thing.

Agreed on Luke and the Tusken. They make a good pair and the Tusken's pretty reasonable, maybe even a better deal from a reseller.

Man - the Landspeeder is my FAVE!! That, the Sandcrawler & the X-wing..

I'm really pleased that Hasbro re-released their 2002 Saga one in the right colours - in a vintage motiffed box no less! It's made me one very happy 1977 SW fan indeed. :cool:

Still gotta sort out the finances for Luke & SP - but they'll be mine alright!!

this one looks so amazing, but i think that the Dx luke is such a better figure, 2 bodys/HS/gears, amazing sculp, and stands... I think it will look great on a dio with the upcoming Vader.

I see what you did there.
Now my head hurts!
It's going to come down to in hand pics.
I don't think Sideshow will sell out of either until then.
No we play the waiting game.
:impatient:

The landspeeder rules! :rock

So many display options if you've got a Tusken Raider, farmer Luke, the Droids, Sandtroopers... :stormtroo:r2d2line

Back