Sideshow 1/6th Tusken Raider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really? 7 days?

:yess:

Um, sorry... there was a "teen" that got chopped off that "seven.":slap

They begin processing Friday next week (Oct 12th.)

Just looked at side-by-side pics of the hasbro and SSC. Whoa. One looks like a $20 figure and the other looks like a $100+ high end fig, and you cannot always say that in the H Vs. SSC comp pics (not naming names, Bith dude.)

just got on the net to find my Exc order of this was cancelled from Sideshow.WTF!!!!!
I emailed them to find out what the go is...i didnt do it...i HOPE they can reinstate it!!!

hahah thanks VDG...i did.
I went into my account and lo and behold...they put him with Neyo so they will ship together!!!!
Both are due next week so i thought that is what they may have done...and they did.
THANK GOD!!!

hahah thanks VDG...i did.
I went into my account and lo and behold...they put him with Neyo so they will ship together!!!!
Both are due next week so i thought that is what they may have done...and they did.
THANK GOD!!!

You mean received or shipped? They told me it would process/ start shipping on Friday next week.

Good save though - that would be weird if it just cancelled.

Glad to hear it worked out for you, Glennfett!!
I'm looking forward to this one...hope some prod version pictures turn up next week...expecting to see the Tusken up my way about late October.

Might be too late weather-wise for me to snap some outdoor shots of him, but that won't dampen my enrhusiasm for this figure. SS had that great display featuring the Tuskens and my fingers are crossed that this one turns out to be one of Sideshow's best...can't wait!

most likely ship next week id say.but id like to think u yankees will have it in hand before i get him in oz.if it turns out great..im definately up for another once luke has shipped.NEED that bantha now...

why would this ship any earlier than the 17th that SS said?

They told me directly that it would start shipping on the 12th.

Just checked the film and the SS version is very accurate, right down to the colors of the layers and the belts. The one we're getting happens to be the one that attacks Luke.

Thankfully SSC didn't choose to produce "fat head" Tusken (in the middle) with the eye pipes too close together. Sort of begs the question what Tuskens do with an obese member...

sandpeop.jpg

They told me directly that it would start shipping on the 12th.

Thankfully SSC didn't choose to produce "fat head" Tusken (in the middle) with the eye pipes too close together. Sort of begs the question what Tuskens do with an obese member...

sandpeop.jpg

guy in the middle reminds me of bill engval's "dork fish"..............:lol

guy on the left is the bench mark tusken raider.........:lecture

Back