Sideshow 1/6th Tusken Raider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I imagine the only area where the ball could be dropped on this one is choice of material and weathering. If they can keep those two close to the proto we should be safe.

But I've got a shiny creamy yellow tunic for my ANH Luke that gives me pause :lol

I imagine the only area where the ball could be dropped on this one is choice of material and weathering. If they can keep those two close to the proto we should be safe.

But I've got a shiny creamy yellow tunic for my ANH Luke that gives me pause :lol

Yeah. Choice of material is key. I could almost excuse the weathering as long as the robes are water treatable.

I'm also curious is they managed to get that "real material wrap" look for the head like they did for the protos.

Even if they ship them in pure white priest's robes, the DIY weathering would be easy peasy! its gonna be great, can't really be much wrong lol

I recently bought the SSC Boba. After opening the mailing box... I taped it right back up and shipped it on back.

The return shipping was the best money I've ever spent.:D

YUP!

Don't get me wrong the actual accessories, clothes and armor are great! It's the base body that killed it for me (arms too short).

I'm not one to mess around with these figures. I'm an out of the box and on to the shelve kind of collector.

Even if they ship them in pure white priest's robes, the DIY weathering would be easy peasy! its gonna be great, can't really be much wrong lol

For $134.99 you shouldn't have to!:wink1:

Last edited:
Back