Sideshow 1/6th Tusken Raider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I normally pass on "background" characters (just to keep my collection trim and focused), but I couldn't pass on this guy. That $15 coupon made it an easy choice.

No doubt... but with the 1/6 market long cooled people just aren't as willing to jump in on stuff. If it weren't for the exclusive I'd probably waited a bit for a deal... but still no way I'd completely pass on this guy.

For Ex's I don't want, I've been doing that for the last few years. Also to avoid paying the CA tax (although that's on a short path to change). I've pretty much been able to get everything I wanted on ebay at some point. Even an EX Hammerhead for substantially less then SS asking. But I wouldn't risk the Ex's too often.

Yeah, I'm fine paying Sideshow direct (since I don't live in CA) and just looking at the RP as an offset.

You are correct. Too bad. Seems like in the glory days of SW with SS (2006-2008) this would have sold out quickly.

I agree, it seems the Star Wars 1/6 market has cooled off substantially lately as Sideshow still has exclusives figures for sale that would normally sell out in less than an hour.

Edition size for Exclusive is: 1250 pieces

I'm kind of glad. You want there to be some exclusivity about these things. I think around the 1000 mark keeps it attractive due to the amount of SW fans.

If he's well done then it'll probably sell out easy.

Hope this turns out decent i really want to buy it. After the let down i had with boba i hope this makes up for it.

I have my jedi figures on stands, but that's it. All three cantina aliens, all my Joes and Cobras, SS Indy, Boussh, Ventress, Fett, 88...no stands.

Shipping out tonight.

But BLAST! -- I had to change my card on file due to fraud charges about 3 months ago and I must have put the card # in wrong because I got declined this morning due to "card error" and now I have to wait a full week until I get another crack at a charge! This is Sideshow's new system. Gives you 5 days to sort your finances whether you need 5 days or not. So now I'm not getting the Tusken until a week from Tuesday at best. FACK!

I would have this bastard in three days! :gah:

Back