Sideshow 1/6th Tusken Raider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I don't get it. I re-entered the card info but now I have to basically sit back and wait and see if it goes thru this time. I've been doing business with Sideshow since 2004 and have never had a card issue... but that means nothing now.

I got the "card error" too, not declined, and my bank doesn't have a record of any attempt to charge so I'm hoping it's my fault and I put the card numbers in wrong. But I won't know until next Friday. Silly, because SS could have had my money last Friday.

Yeah this is a crazy new system.

Mine rejected because when I updated my cc info last I put in the wrong expiry month. Problem is, when I update the cc info to fix the problem, I can't update this order because of it's status. So I sent an email (international here so no calling) but if they don't manually update my info it will decline again and they will auto cancel.

Not such a big deal with this, but what if it was an item with a NRD that was sold out and we lose our item because of their new system?

Any shipping notices go out today? :impatient:

I know Luke is the big news today, but this thread is pretty quiet for a figure we'll all have soon.

I thought I would wake up this morning to a shipping notice but no such luck. I thought this would ship Friday. Im really surprised this didn't go out yesterday.

I am so excited to add this to my shelf but it may be early next week. Come on, Sideshow!

i think they shld have sent it regardless of luke..but i assume there isnt enough staff to deal with the deluge of product...hence the delays

Received notification that Sideshow shipped, so will let you know.

160872d1343460299-camaro-owner-i-come-peace-joker-not-sure-if-serious.jpg

Back