Sideshow 1/6th Tusken Raider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was hoping to get a shipping notice yesterday so I could have them in hand today. Oh, well. Probably be seeing them Monday or Tuesday, then.

- MJ

Shipping out tonight.

But BLAST! -- I had to change my card on file due to fraud charges about 3 months ago and I must have put the card # in wrong because I got declined this morning due to "card error" and now I have to wait a full week until I get another crack at a charge! This is Sideshow's new system. Gives you 5 days to sort your finances whether you need 5 days or not. So now I'm not getting the Tusken until a week from Tuesday at best. FACK!

I would have this bastard in three days! :gah:

How do you know it's shipping out tonight?

How do you know it's shipping out tonight?

They started charging this morning. I called to make sure they would charge and ship today -- which they would have had my card not spazzed on me -- so I imagine that shipping notices will go out tonight for as early as Monday delivery IF you live close.

But usually the long-range shipping notices go out tonight, and local go out Monday evening for Tuesday delivery (MicroJaw) since there's no delivery on weekends.

It always takes a week from the time I'm charged, so it won't be until next Friday that I have it in-hand.

It always takes a week from the time I'm charged, so it won't be until next Friday that I have it in-hand.

Yeah, the last few figures I've gotten from Sideshow took at least 3-4 days to ship after I was charged. Gone are the days of same day shipping :monkey2

Shipping out tonight.

But BLAST! -- I had to change my card on file due to fraud charges about 3 months ago and I must have put the card # in wrong because I got declined this morning due to "card error" and now I have to wait a full week until I get another crack at a charge! This is Sideshow's new system. Gives you 5 days to sort your finances whether you need 5 days or not. So now I'm not getting the Tusken until a week from Tuesday at best. FACK!

I would have this bastard in three days! :gah:

Just call them or go to live chat. Tell them to charge your card and ship it today. They will do it, if you leave it to them from what you said your the one that will have to wait a week. Oh, make sure you put your new card 1st if you go to chat.

Just call them or go to live chat. Tell them to charge your card and ship it today. They will do it, if you leave it to them from what you said your the one that will have to wait a week. Oh, make sure you put your new card 1st if you go to chat.

I spoke to them twice today on the phone to do just that and both times they said they couldn't do it manually anymore. New system.

I would have cancelled and reordered on the phone but then I'd be out my $15 coupon savings I applied.

No more ins-and-outs, guys. If your card declines for any reason, the "system" takes 5 working days to give you a 2nd shot.

I spoke to them twice today on the phone to do just that and both times they said they couldn't do it manually anymore. New system.

I would have cancelled and reordered on the phone but then I'd be out my $15 coupon savings I applied.

No more ins-and-outs, guys. If your card declines for any reason, the "system" takes 5 working days to give you a 2nd shot.

One more week, but those will be the longest 5 days you'll have to wait.
At least you can rest knowing you'll get one on the way to you.

One more week, but those will be the longest 5 days you'll have to wait.
At least you can rest knowing you'll get one on the way to you.

You know it! 5 days. Alot could happen. I was hoping to be one of the first with in-hand pictures, but now I guess I'll be able to SEE the in-hands before I buy.

Yeah, the last few figures I've gotten from Sideshow took at least 3-4 days to ship after I was charged. Gone are the days of same day shipping :monkey2

I don't have a problem if I pay them before 2pm. There was only one problem and its the STAP. The problem is its not in yet.

If I can ask? Flexpay or full payment?

I don't have a problem if I pay them before 2pm. There was only one problem and its the STAP. The problem is its not in yet.

If I can ask? Flexpay or full payment?

I just PO when the item first goes up and wait until it ships... but always full payment. In the past this always put me in the front of the pack on shipping... but anymore it seems no one gets a shipping notice until at least a few days after they are charged.

(although in this case it was a Reward Point freebie)

The Pawn says he got a shipping notification (a couple posts up.) As for me, tho: zip, zero, zilch. So it's looking like Tuesday for my Raiders.

- MJ

Back