Sideshow 1/6th Tusken Raider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  • Highly Detailed Costume Includes: Inner and Outer sets of Desert Robes, Cloak, and Fabric Wraps on Feet and Forearms
  • Desert base stand cover
SS%20Tuskan%20Raider%2012%20inch3.jpg

tuskenraider.jpg

Lighting?

mmm.

I'll put this down to crappy shots for now before the panic sets in but that looks nothing like the Proto. It's not even close. Looks like the robe's made out of an old pair of my granny's tights.

I think it might be lighting. Hope.

It looks sheer if you looks at the loose cloak at TA, which may or may not make it look lighter on top of lighter material.

If there ever was a figure for water treatment, this is the one. And the more messed up it looks the better. This one will take a lot of futzing but at least you can be sloppy with it.

It looks pretty close to the cloak on the prototype figure when you compare it to the loose TA photo:

ref3-26698.jpg

cloak.jpg

Last edited:
looks like the same material they used on ventress skirt.smuggler han's hands too?this figure will be badass once futzed and displayed.

Hate them for shipping it out to TA before ANYONE!

I placed my order within the first hour of this going up for PO. I guess someone at TA loves the Tuskens and beat me to it.

They didn't just get it shipped to them before anyone - they had it received, opened, fully photographed and ready to ship as loose parts before pretty much everyone even got their notifications.

Desert base stand cover??

Either its not in there or it sold out already? I never saw one?

There's something just visible on the lower left of the cloak in the TA full figure pic. It looks like a round object sand colored...

looks like the same material they used on ventress skirt.smuggler han's hands too?this figure will be badass once futzed and displayed.

No, Smuggler Han has those gloves where 3/4's of the top of the hand is still visible when the glove is on.

Back