Sideshow 1/6th Tusken Raider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This was probably one of the hardest things in the world to not pre-order, so I'm really looking forward to seeing everyones in hand pics.

Raider is in the house :yess:....and I'm in ottawa,canada.
at work but will take pics tonight once I'm home.

Unbelievable!

Declined again and my order has been cancelled! :gah:

Sideshow was helpful but couldn't find an issue so I verbally gave her the card and, of course, then it went thru. So my card is good -- of course -- but the problem could be in "the system" somewhere. I now have to sweat it out until the next processed order.

Anyway, at least my Tusken is locked. Should ship today or Monday.

Damn, that sucks, Wor. I hope they realize and can admit it's their system that has the problem now since putting through verbally worked.

Unbelievable!

Declined again and my order has been cancelled! :gah:

Sideshow was helpful but couldn't find an issue so I verbally gave her the card and, of course, then it went thru. So my card is good -- of course -- but the problem could be in "the system" somewhere. I now have to sweat it out until the next processed order.

Anyway, at least my Tusken is locked. Should ship today or Monday.

That big kahkah!

I got charged, Sideshow just doesn't want to ship mine I guess.

Damn, that sucks, Wor. I hope they realize and can admit it's their system that has the problem now since putting through verbally worked.

They admit no wrong. :lol

I have no idea what the issue is -- it's definitely something with their new system -- but I won't know if it is consistent until the next order... which should be Airborne Trooper for me (if I keep that one).

Anyway, I asked them to please make a note in my 'history' so if this happens again they know I'm not a flake.

That big kahkah!

I got charged, Sideshow just doesn't want to ship mine I guess.

Big kahkah, yes.

Sorry you haven't got your ship notice yet. But at this point, since there is no delivery on weekends, you won't have this until Monday at the earliest anyway.

I'll send you both pics of mine on Tuesday. :1-1:

Actually turns out I'm an idiot... I thought the 23rd was Wednesday, but it's actually Tuesday :duh

Can't wait to see pics of your figure Craig77 and MJ :rock

I do think it's very fitting that MJ is getting this first... he's been the lead of the Tusken Raider campaign for as many years as I can remember :lecture

No invoice. No notice. Received tracking info via fedex...

This is really weird. I still don't even have a notice for Luke coming.

sorry you haven't got your ship notice yet. But at this point, since there is no delivery on weekends, you won't have this until Monday at the earliest anyway.
Even if it ships today I won't have it Wednesday at the soonest.

Did you say "Sideshow, will you ship it pretty please"? :dunno :lol

I called to ask and they just hung up on me.

I called AE to pay for something today and asked about the Tusken Raider and Luke. The Tusken Raider should have shipped to them yesterday, but they've yet to get an email notification, so it should ship today... Luke should be early next week.

Back