Sideshow 1/6th Tusken Raider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
VyRkt.jpg

As much as I dig the Raiders I can't bring myself to buy one.:( Too much cool stuff coming out and I need the funds. It's a pity because this thing looks like it would be a blast to weather. Great looking figure.

Got a few parts from TA today. They really improved my customs. If those few parts are any indication I'll be very happy with this figure.

Not to be sour grapes... but something is wrong when a retailer can get in figures, part them out and still deliver before Sideshow does :lol

Tusken should be here today... very excited to check this one out :rock

Not to be sour grapes... but something is wrong when a retailer can get in figures, part them out and still deliver before Sideshow does :lol

Tusken should be here today... very excited to check this one out :rock

This does not happen much. SSC gets them 1st. Maybe they need a new receiving mgr.

I'm looking forward to what I think as well...

I assume that like the DX Luke the regulars must have shown up earlier than the exclusives.

Opened the Tusken this morning -he f'n rocks! An awesome figure right out of the box! I futzed with his robes a bit and got them filled out.

Sideshow does a great job with Tuskens.

Back