Sideshow 1/6th Tusken Raider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine in over lunch... great figure overall, although I'm having a heck of a time getting him to stand with the odd rubbery knees and semi-loose ankles. The wraps and robes look very nice, love the accessories and headsculpt.

The robes could have a bit more weathering, but the hang quite well and even w/o a water treatment look good. But I imagine a bit of water would take it over the top.

A quick an crappy pic from the iphone:
BC49536F-F457-4A34-BC55-B670388A89FD-1490-000000D4075144D2.jpg

Here some crappy phone pics of the Raider. Awesome figure and another win for sideshow IMO.

IMAG0415_zps860f6d43.jpg

IMAG0413_zpse5d0792d.jpg

IMAG0411_zps364c9223.jpg

IMAG0417_zpse1fba155.jpg

very cool pics just need a farmboy luke on the ground with your sandpeople attack scene.....realy hope we get a landspeeder in 2013.........

I didn't have time to futz with him much beyond freeing him from his box. This weekend I may have more time to water treatment and solve the wobbly body issues.

Never had a loose body like this before, quite frustrating. But hopefully I can sort it out without having to replace the body.

Nice shots WG, he looks really good in the natural light.

Definitely looks good outside! Inside with flat lighting you can see how his colors change with or without flash or in ambient light.

I have to say, the EXCLUSIVE is my favorite weapon. The rifle is good to hold him up (crutch) but a bit heavy so I'm not sure mine could actually hold up the rifle. The classic G stick is very nice too... but the EX really looks best in hand.

Got mine in over lunch... great figure overall, although I'm having a heck of a time getting him to stand with the odd rubbery knees and semi-loose ankles.

Great picture -- and I'm having the same problems with the feet and ankles.

This is the reason i won't pay over 100$ for mine. Should not be a problem anymore.

I'm surprised by th body issues. I've been happy with the Pro, but something is definitely wrong with this batch, or the wrapping of the bodies is causing an issue.

The calves and forearms are actually wrapped, so a body swap would be a pain.

I also have one leg longer than the other -- a once common problem with the Buck bodies -- but I'm guessing I just need to push the knee joint together in this instance.

I will have to disrobe my Tusken this weekend and see what I can do with his flaccid body. :horror

That all said, the head sculpt is terrific, even has a little "scarf" thing around the neck. That cannister with the real metal wire is neat. Belts and pouches are excellent. Weapons are fantastic!!! I love the idea of the wrapped feet, but they may cause more problems than they are worth. I didn't even notice the wrapped forearms.

I undresses him down to the body suit and nothing seems to be too out if whack, but I am not a fan of the rubbery knee joints. I was able to get him standing by messing with the orientation if the ankle joints. But the way the body is wrapped and the feet not bring flat seem to be the culprits.

Back