Sideshow 1/6th Tusken Raider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another alien from the Star Wars Universe for my 1/6 collection. Cool! Absolutely love the Tusken Raider... Might buy a second one if the price is right.

Gonna need two. Or least I want to have two, may have to settle on one. Either way, it'll be great to finally have a new OT pre order in :yess:

1:6 Tusken Raider?!?!

tumblr_lsdbjipkqD1r0ojhto1_400.gif

I'm gonna need at least two of these!

I know its a pipedream..and I didnt win the lottery last night...so I am hoping they dont gouge us over the price. $119.99 would be fine.

I know its a pipedream..and I didnt win the lottery last night...so I am hoping they dont gouge us over the price. $119.99 would be fine.

That would be perfect. But IMO SS is kinda money hungary. But that would be perfect as more might dip into doubles.

At the prices SSC has been charging lately I'll probably only be able to get one of these:monkey2, so I hope they don't do different versions, and I really doubt SSC would do this character as a 2-pack. If SSC surprised us and put this out at under $100 then that would be the only way I would be able to get more than one. Unless SSC is gonna make a Tusken camp accessory pack then I hope the Raider comes with a Massiff or two. I know I'm asking for alot, but hey:dunno, no harm in asking right? I don't even mind if the Massiff is unarticulated like Buboicullaar, in fact I would prefer it. Well, all we can do is wait for the product reveal now. Here's hoping.:pray:

At the prices SSC has been charging lately I'll probably only be able to get one of these:monkey2, so I hope they don't do different versions, and I really doubt SSC would do this character as a 2-pack. If SSC surprised us and put this out at under $100 then that would be the only way I would be able to get more than one. Unless SSC is gonna make a Tusken camp accessory pack then I hope the Raider comes with a Massiff or two. I know I'm asking for alot, but hey:dunno, no harm in asking right? I don't even mind if the Massiff is unarticulated like Buboicullaar, in fact I would prefer it. Well, all we can do is wait for the product reveal now. Here's hoping.:pray:

I too am hoping for a Massiff, hopefully we can have articulated joints much like Timber in the GI Joe line.
A Massiff would be a good choice to come with a TPM version of the Sandpeople.

Last edited:
Doesn't Snake eyes have all those strappy gadgets and weapons? The Tusken should cost less than a Clone Commander so I'm thinking < $125.

Not too excited for the product reveal. I don't imagine anything spectacular.

Nevertheless I've always wanted a sandman so this will fill that gap

Doesn't Snake eyes have all those strappy gadgets and weapons? The Tusken should cost less than a Clone Commander so I'm thinking < $125.

Well it's going to cost more if SS does listen to all of the ridiculous things people here want like mastiffs and banners. I wish folks would chill out and just take the classic figure on it's own merits.

A 1/6 scale Bantha? Really? C'mon people get a grip.....

:devil

Well it's going to cost more if SS does listen to all of the ridiculous things people here want like mastiffs and banners. I wish folks would chill out and just take the classic figure on it's own merits.

A 1/6 scale Bantha? Really? C'mon people get a grip.....

:devil

Don't be scared to think big. :dunno :exactly: If it were up to you we'd never see a 1/6 Tauntaun, 1/6 scale Speeder Bike, 1/6 scale Landspeeder, 1/6 Yoda Hutt, or 1/6 scale Star Destroyer bridge. :slap

Back