Sideshow 1/6th Tusken Raider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P1180585-1.jpg

Meh. :dunno

Here's a review vid I did on him as well.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=as99oiDUafs&feature=plcp[/ame]

Here's a review vid I did on him as well.

Nice review. Agreed that the downsides with the figure are hide-able.

The wrapped feet, slightly stubby arms and SSC body issues are all pretty minor nits. I would add undersized hands to that list, but it's subtle (and may even be screen accurate - haven't checked.)

I can't imagine the headsculpt, clothing, weapons or bandoliers/belt being any better done - I would give them 9-10 out of 10. While the outer robe is not a perfect match to the onscreen robe, it poses exceptionally well and captures the look pretty much perfectly.

Nice review. Agreed that the downsides with the figure are hide-able.

The wrapped feet, slightly stubby arms and SSC body issues are all pretty minor nits. I would add undersized hands to that list, but it's subtle (and may even be screen accurate - haven't checked.)

I can't imagine the headsculpt, clothing, weapons or bandoliers/belt being any better done - I would give them 9-10 out of 10. While the outer robe is not a perfect match to the onscreen robe, it poses exceptionally well and captures the look pretty much perfectly.

Agreed...the robe he is wearing in the pic on the box looks better but I do still like the actual one he has for posing. It hangs well and looks natural.

Just watched the review Ron. Great review. Those sculpted bandages on his head look fantastic. Easily one of SS's best. I may pick this guy up next year or so.

Poses look great joebizz.
SSC got it right with this one.

They really did. This is why I was avoiding 1/6 Star Wars collecting. :lol I love it too much and Star Wars is way too big. I was trying to restrict myself to only the core characters but with stuff like this coming out it's difficult. I started with HT Luke and then bought Vader and Obi. All within a week and a half. :lol

They really did. This is why I was avoiding 1/6 Star Wars collecting. :lol I love it too much and Star Wars is way too big. I was trying to restrict myself to only the core characters but with stuff like this coming out it's difficult. I started with HT Luke and then bought Vader and Obi. All within a week and a half. :lol

I agree which is why my rule of thumb is core characters from the original trilogy but if there are exceptions, it would only be from the classic movies as well like this Tusken.

I only would break my own rule if HT did a Darth Maul and Darth Sidius from the prequels.

Yeah, I broke my rule on this one. I use to be a SSC Star Wars completist. I finally stopped and passed on many secondary characters and finally told myself I would only collect Sith and Jedi. I saw this and Boba, and now I am wanting many other characters.

Back