Sideshow 12" Stormtrooper PICTURE THREAD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
See, i do like the figure and yet i wonder how did all these loose figures get past SSC quality control after what they released with clone obi-wan and Indiana Jones,being as loose as they were.

And sometimes when i look at this figure i see resemblance to the pic below, this is not good at all.

st_fx_r.JPG

Maybe you need to cut some of that hair away from your eyes. :dunno :lol

Alas, if you looked back a page to Darth Fingers pics of his 1:1 scale helmets..that my friend is a Stormtrooper helmet.

So you're saying the FX one doesn't look like a Stormtrooper helmet?

Nope, its not even close IMO. The most accurate looking 12inch Stormtrooper so far is one of the oldest being the Marmit Stormtrooper and Sandtrooper.

I dunno. If you look at the first few pages of this thread, people already posted pics of all three side by side. I still like the look of SS's better.

I dunno. If you look at the first few pages of this thread, people already posted pics of all three side by side. I still like the look of SS's better.

You Superfanatical Sideshow Apologist! :monkey4 How dare you! Clearly it looks nothing like a Stormtrooper helmet! Can't you see that?! :mad: ...idiot. :rolleyes:

Back