Sideshow 12" Stormtrooper PICTURE THREAD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
does anybody know if the slim tt headscultp is smaller than the regular tt? i want to mod my stormtrooper but use the tt headsculpt without taking the helmet apart.

Disappointed with the loose joints on this fella, but he looks great running for his life!
attachment.php

I won the 12" Stormie from the SS Booth at SDCC during the trivia.

Haven't opened it and taken him out yet, but the thing looks amazing.

Damn you SS... now I might be hooked on another line!

Im WAY late on getting one of these guys. Great figure and def want to get a few more.

Had to make a couple mods on him tho. Did the chest armor. Had to adjust the helmet too. Wanted an actual head under the helmet and had a Soldier Story head lying around. This head is on the small side so fits under the Stormy helmet fairly easily. Used a LEGO BIONICLES joint part which fits perfectly onto the SS neck ball joint. Shoved the bionicle part up into the head and put head on joint.
Took the helmet apart, dremmel all the plastic away on the inside and put a piece of foam on the inside top for a good fit. Helmet sits higher and much nicer now. Sorry for the bad pics.

stormtrooper005.jpg

stormtrooper008.jpg

stormtrooper009.jpg

stormtrooper012.jpg

stormtrooper016.jpg
stormtrooper015.jpg

stormtrooper019.jpg

Looks good Ryan.

I'm a big fan of Sideshow's Stormie. Wish he would have come with a HS under the helm but Sideshow doesn't do helmeted figs that way (separate sculpts for helmeted heat and unhelmeted head, ala Leia Boushh), anyway, unfortunately. Seems kind of lame, but no biggie.

For those of you who converted to a TT, slim here, did you have any problems with the length of the armor and the leg length of the TT to get the shoes to fit? They fit but they are very tight fit where if you move the foot around it usually comes out of the socket.

Yep!
Same happened to me, gave up and put him back on the regular body.

Just tightened up all the screws and wrapped the body and arms/legs in a combination of tissue and black tape. Armour fits better now and joints are tighter.

Shame though as the Slim is a really nice body. Used one to make a Farmboy Luke, the other is wearing Marmit armour (which fits cool!)

Cheers DG

Yep!
Same happened to me, gave up and put him back on the regular body.

Just tightened up all the screws and wrapped the body and arms/legs in a combination of tissue and black tape. Armour fits better now and joints are tighter.

Shame though as the Slim is a really nice body. Used one to make a Farmboy Luke, the other is wearing Marmit armour (which fits cool!)

Cheers DG

Damn, not the answer I was looking for. :)

I have also saw the nice picture in another post.I think that posting some words to describle the picture will be more weonderful.I do know the meaning of some picture.

Back