Sideshow 12" Stormtrooper PICTURE THREAD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, do the hands need some sort of damage in order to get the replacements?..will SS need proof?:lol..and are you guys paying shipping to have it sent to you? or is it sent out free of charge?.

So, do the hands need some sort of damage in order to get the replacements?..will SS need proof?:lol..and are you guys paying shipping to have it sent to you? or is it sent out free of charge?.

I bought mine from an external source so I have to pay postage, still great service though

As you can see I'm from Romania. I have my exclusive Stormie from SS directly and the regular I got from BBTS. But SS send both set of hands for free. As I said: great customer service! :rock

I just told them I have two Stormtroopers and they are sending two sets for free. I didn't say where I bought them from or anything. (Although I did purchase both directly from Sideshow)

I just told them I have two Stormtroopers and they are sending two sets for free. I didn't say where I bought them from or anything. (Although I did purchase both directly from Sideshow)

They don't need to ask they just check your account, if they don't have it on record they then double check with you just in case they screwed up.

Very good way to do business I say

Please excuse my ignorance (and for not reading back thru the thread but I'm at work!)... what are the problems people are having with the hands? Are the wrong ones being packed in the box or are they breaking / paint chipping off or something?

Just asking cos I have 2 Stormies, one of which I haven't even opened to inspect yet and want to know if I should be asking for replacement hands too.

Please excuse my ignorance (and for not reading back thru the thread but I'm at work!) but what are the problems people are having with the hands? Are the wrong ones being packed in the box or are they breaking / paint chipping off or something?

Just asking cos I have 2 Stormies, one of which I haven't even opened to inspected yet and want to know if I should be asking for replacement hands too.

The original hands where cast in white & painted black so scratches are appearing. The new ones are cast in black

I know that 3 of my 8 came from Razors Edge Collectibles. I just asked for 8 and told them were I got them from and they didnt have a problem with it and booked replacement set of hands times 8.

The original hands where cast in white & painted black so scratches are appearing. The new ones are cast in black

Ok, thanks dude - can't say I've noticed any paint chipping on my opened one but better check my MIB one tonight. Although I'm not too bothered... I've covered black paint chipping with an indelible marker in the past. Not the pro customiser way to go about it but it does work!

Hot Toys Slim Body mod.

https://www.hk501st.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1704

20090704114615948.jpg.jpg

ok i might have miss this but just wanted to know if this is hard to do i mean was it really easy ha ha i like it but dont want to destroy my figure

it looks tougher to me and it fills in the suit better it looks like look at the left knee. well i might be wrong it might just be the way the pic was taken

Last edited:
it does look better, cant wait for the slim tt to try this mod. hopefully the armor will just sit in one place and not move that much. i also like that this makes the head/helmet more poseable.

it looks tougher to me and it fills in the suit better it looks like look at the left knee. well i might be wrong it might just be the way the pic was taken

Back