Sideshow 12" Stormtrooper PICTURE THREAD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got another stormie and he has the painted hands. Does anyone know how i go about getting replacements from sideshow?

Hi C-Bob

Just email them via their website customer service section.

They sent me 2 sets of replacements for each of my stormies with no questions asked!

Cheers
DG

Hi C-Bob

Just email them via their website customer service section.

They sent me 2 sets of replacements for each of my stormies with no questions asked!

Cheers
DG

Do you have to even mention that the paint on the original hands are starting to rub off, or really just say, "Hi, I purchased the Stormie and would like to get a set of hands cast in black, please!"

I'm considering it, but I'm afraid they're going to call my bluff. :eek:

the lower straps on the shoulder armor are buggin me. they keep hanging loosely down where u can se'em at the bicep armor. most pics i see here, seems like most y'all don't have that problem. my armor's been taken off couple times so maybe it wasn't put back on right. don't wanna rip them off. any tips? thanks

Do you mean i have to exchange the Body or the figure? In case that you mean the body, wich body would do?

i think he meant the whole thing. another alternative is to put it on a slim truetype body..............even though it sucks to have to pay extra money to do so. i've done this with a few of the sandtroopers and i really like the results.

Hi, mine has really loose joints, it keeps falling every time I go nearby, how can I solve this?

u can buy a differnt brand body and switch it out, or i think i might use some white type glue at the joints. u put a lil glue in the joint and work it back n forth till it dries. stiffens joints up. super glue dries alot quicker so less time workin it, but more chance of it sticking too much.

now how's about help w/ my strap question a few posts ago

now how's about help w/ my strap question a few posts ago

i have noticed that the elastic sideshow uses for these tends not to retain it's elasticity especially if you have like you said taken it off a few times. personally i would just remove it and add a better quality strap. but if you dont want to go that route you could always just cut out the slack (a small section) and superglue the two pieces together. just make sure where you cut & glue it is hidden by armor.

Sweet, a chance to post some decent pics of my modded Stormie without necroposting! :yess:

I reshaped the breastplate, added velcro, swapped to a slim and glossed up the armor. :thud:

IMG_2116.jpg

IMG_2114.jpg

IMG_2112.jpg

IMG_2109.jpg

Back