Sideshow 12" Stormtrooper PICTURE THREAD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's with the hyperbole? No one has said that, just pointing out some shortcomings. 3rd place is still better than Hasbro.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl Sorry hard to take you serious from now on.

Third Place? :rolleyes: Your license to carry an opinion has been revoked. :monkey3

:lecture

Looks exactly the same as the Proto to me.

Its exactly the same. What we have here are folks looking to talk bad about something so they can make the other items feel better to have.

Thats exactly what I will do for the Vader threads. I am all ready getting sick of the nit picks about this one... I can only imagine how bad it will be for Vader.

I just laugh it off. Its the same folks over and over.

I can't even imagine how bad the Vader thread will be. People go out of the their way to find things wrong with this stuff, just like they do the films.

Its going to be really bad I agree. What I find funny is that people do go out of their way to find stuff or "claim" to have seen or own a piece of the original item.

i dont even want to think about the vader thread ... man .. even if its perfect there will be the marmit is better medicom is better people .....

give me a brake

I'm actually scheduling my vacation around the Vader Picture Thread. I don't want to miss a second that juicy banter. I think it would behoove Dave to create a whole new board dedicated to just the Vader Thread.

I wont care one bit about the Vader thread because mine is coming for under $40. I would challenge someone to find a better Vader at that price. Cannot comment on the Stormies though because my exclusive is coming with my regulars to save cash and I doubt I'll see a ship notice until next week at this point.

That means you can only comment on 40 dollars worth of Vader. So that would be pretty much his legs and maybe a thumb.

Yeah I think we can all agree that Marmit set the bar really high for Vader and the Troopers.

Back