Sideshow 12" Stormtrooper PICTURE THREAD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, I pulled his belt down a bit over his codpiece, and I think it looks better.

stormtrooper11.jpg

So Tom, looking at the reflection in that last pic, is there nothing keeping the front and back of the torso armor together, i see the back flapping away because of the stand.

Man, the stormtrooper is looking really great!

I missed if there were any thoughts on the articulation. Are the joints pretty tight?

So Tom, looking at the reflection in that last pic, is there nothing keeping the front and back of the torso armor together, i see the back flapping away because of the stand.

That is how the Marmit kit was... not sure how Medicom did it.

Correct--you will have to pose him just right or arrange him with the grip from the base grabbing him the right way. On it's own, the back hangs loose and will flop off.

Correct--you will have to pose him just right or arrange him with the grip from the base grabbing him the right way. On it's own, the back hangs loose and will flop off.

Good time to buy stock in double sided tape.

What is that good stuff that D Myatt (sp?) uses? Top it? Tap it?

Exactly. Doesn't seem that much of a big deal. In the movies, their armor seemd pretty loose too. Watch the opening scene of ANH, and you can see the armor flopping around.

Actually they used white gaffer tape in the original movie so that would actually be accurate! :D

Well Just got my two.

Good news is you can pop on HT style heads (no sculpted necks).

Bad news EXTREMELY loose joints.:rolleyes: Especially the knees, and ankles. Can't stand without the figure stand. [sigh]

That seems strange, did the Marmit armor stay pretty good on him?

Never had an issue with it... but theirs was a solid piece of vinyl, so it didn't really move much. Not sure if the Sideshow is a solid piece, or 2 sides held together at the shoulders?

Well Just got my two.

Good news is you can pop on HT style heads (no sculpted necks).

Bad news EXTREMELY loose joints.:rolleyes: Especially the knees, and ankles. Can't stand without the figure stand. [sigh]

Thats really not cool!

Back