Sideshow 12" Stormtrooper PICTURE THREAD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll have to pick up some of that Top Stick because that armor looks distracting. Is that something you can pick up at Walmart or Target?

Also, what about the gloss to the armor? Does it have a high gloss to it? I can't really tell from the pics. It doesn't look flat by any means, but it also doesn't look glossy to me either. Looks like more of a satin finish in the pics.

I think it's cause for mild concern, but until Tom and others getting it today chime in and more of us get ours, it's too early to judge, there could be a few with crappy bodies but 90% good, way too soon to guess.

Tom, how's the body on yours, tight joints?

It seems like the ankles are loose, although I hadn't noticed before checking because I only display my figures on the stands anyway. The knees, not so much, really. Mine does stand up on his own without a problem, balanced properly. The degree of looseness probably varies from piece to piece, but it's not too much of a problem here--especially for me, since I don't ever display them without the stands.

stormtrooper12.jpg

Here's how the helmet works:

helmet.jpg

Is it possible to put the heads from Tatooine Luke and Han over the ball joint with a Hot Toys neck adapter? I'd like to get a couple and make Han and Luke in their Stormtrooper disguises.

Is it possible to put the heads from Tatooine Luke and Han over the ball joint with a Hot Toys neck adapter? I'd like to get a couple and make Han and Luke in their Stormtrooper disguises.

Yes, the connecting ball joint in the shoulders is the same as a Hot Toys body, if you take the ANH Han and Luke heads and plug them on a sculpted neck HT connector you could attach it to the armor body.

awesome pics!!!
I luv it,it looks excellent!!!
Might have to get a 2nd from a local etailer now.
Hope my arrives in OZ by friday!!
Surely now the door is open for SSC to do a luke/han stormie!!!

Now all we need is a Wook to rip the Stormtroopers arms off ;)

Well it seem you guys totally are sold on the new trooper but I have to be honest!! I am not that blown away, it may be the shot (no offense to you guys who shot them) but he looks a little, I don't know clumpy round the top!

Think I would have to see one in the flesh so to speak.

Dorgmal

I've got my medi on my shelf. Eager to display them side by side and be able to compare them, to each other :rock

I'm going to have an equal opportunity empire, so my Medi trooper will serve the Emp0eror right allong side the sideshow, and eventual marmit one.

Back