Sideshow acquires DC License!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would. It shows Hal's lighter side which is usually so withheld people forget it.

Unofficially we've heard yes just maybe not in the first initial offerings.

mikey how about 1:5 scale comiquettes for DC superheroes and villians?

mikey how about 1:5 scale comiquettes for DC superheroes and villians?

No word on scale either officially or unofficially but a lot of folks are reporting (all unofficially of course) that PF, Comiquettes, 1:1 busts, 1:2 LSBs, Dios are all in the works but until we get it from Sideshow it's all speculation and even then remember that the Indiana Jones license promised 1:1 busts and they never came so right now the only thing that we can bank on is PFs because they are already shown.

I can't even imagine a Tim Miller sculpt of Ivy, Batgirl, Wonder Woman or Catwoman... i'm going to have to start saving..

I really can't wait to see Bale's Batman PF. It's going to be a long long wait for me.

Yeah, that's what I'm wondering...I heard there was supposed to be one yesterday, but nothing was released...

I think sideshow should just do PF's i think hot toys still have better head sculpts for batman ..... sideshow are really good at SW Clones though

A PF Zatanna or 1/6th would make my life complete (not really, but it sounds much more dramatic when you put it that way)!

Back