Sideshow/ AH Mystique Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mystique Comiquette

I wonder if the ES of the eX will be senificly lower then in the past. Or they are just more worried about the servers.

Probably both but there is going to be a major issue with there load I bet come August 7th because they will have Mystique, Scarlet Witch and Venom up at the same time. Although I bet they are assuming the same people who will order these will probably order all three or at least 2 out of the three. I am going for all three.

Probably both but there is going to be a major issue with there load I bet come August 7th because they will have Mystique, Scarlet Witch and Venom up at the same time. Although I bet they are assuming the same people who will order these will probably order all three or at least 2 out of the three. I am going for all three.

Yep all 3 for me as well it would be rude not to eh? :D

Actually only Mystique and SW will be up at the same time, Venom goes up at noon :)

What's the difference between the EX and the reg.?
Just asking , thinking of ordering the reg. and saving the hassle

Me Too.....OREDERED!!! thank GOD i don't have to wait to Aug 7th now and worry about the damn servers anymore. :lol

Wanda Ordered too :joy

Got my order in too but I'm curious why this one is $10 more than all the others have been. I'm guessing maybe the skull base but I don't think it's anymore elaborate than Rogue's base.

Anyway I'm more worried about whether I'll be able to keep it based on the release date. Does SS really intend to ship everything their putting up for pre-order during 1st Quarter? Seems like they would be hard pressed, so I don't know why they haven't spaced them out.

I'll order the regular edition, then cancel when I pre-order the exclusive...just in case the expected server crash screws me over.

The pics of her look incredible. The details in this sculpt ROCK. I can't wait to put her on display.

This statue is sweet. I stopped buying after the Black Cat, but I may pick this one up.

Back