Sideshow/ AH Mystique Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mystique Comiquette - ORDER REG NOW!! Link in 1st Post

Just AWESOME!!! I still can't make up my mind on which one i like better, this or Wanda....Ah who cares they both look unbelievable and I have both ordered :banana

Just AWESOME!!! I still can't make up my mind on which one i like better, this or Wanda....Ah who cares they both look unbelievable and I have both ordered :banana

I was just about to say I have the perfect solution for u. :lol

aand what's that!?.......
Uhhh... What you did, of course, order both.

Seriously, though. This piece is being talked about as one of THE hits of the show (at least in it's category). I'd be surprised if the regular edition makes it all the way to the exclusive pre-order. If that happens, that will only put more pressure on the 8/7 PPO. In other words, don't miss out, ORDER NOW!!!

This concludes my Sideshow commercial for the day...

Uhhh... What you did, of course, order both.

Seriously, though. This piece is being talked about as one of THE hits of the show (at least in it's category). I'd be surprised if the regular edition makes it all the way to the exclusive pre-order. If that happens, that will only put more pressure on the 8/7 PPO. In other words, don't miss out, ORDER NOW!!!

This concludes my Sideshow commercial for the day...

It is really good but I don't think it is one of the hits of the show in my eyes. That being said...I am still ordering one. :)

I was just about to say I have the perfect solution for u. :lol

:lol yeah i ordered both, can't miss out. I don't own any of the exclusives, if i did though there wouldn't be any room to display them anyway, my room is already plastered with Adam hughes prints of the "Women of the DC Universe" but if possible i'll try and find these one day as well.

The statue is whats important to me when the ex is a print.

Last edited:

Well Augest 7th should be fun :rolleyes: This will be my first time doing this crap so wich EX is more wanted? Blue tits or the Witch tits. I saw a nice print of the witch not the one for the statue,any way i liked it.

Do you guys think Mystique has baby blue nipples or like a dark blue going in to purple nipples? :D

Last edited:

I'm saying "bark blue".... whatever that color is, it sounds kewl! :rock

Well Augest 7th should be fun :rolleyes: This will be my first time doing this crap so wich EX is more wanted? Blue tits or the Witch tits. I saw a nice print of the witch not the one for the statue,any way i liked it.

Do you guys think Mystique has baby blue nipples or like a dark blue going in to purple nipples? :D

To me the Witch tits are more wanted. Mystique is badass but the Scarlet Witch is just on a whole other level of comiquette. It is so cool.

Can't we just agree there Both Awesome!!! you all know you wanna order both neway....stop putting yourselves through this!!! :lol

To me the Witch tits are more wanted. Mystique is badass but the Scarlet Witch is just on a whole other level of comiquette. It is so cool.

Yeah Thats what I thought, just checking I can only get one right now, and Im not sure wich one I will try to get on crazy day.

Back