Sideshow/ AH Mystique Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mystique Comiquette

Both Mystique and Scarlet Witch looked fantastic at SDCC. So glad I don't have to fight the servers for the ex. of these two.

P1060028.jpg

P1050852.jpg

P1050853.jpg

Both Mystique and Scarlet Witch looked fantastic at SDCC. So glad I don't have to fight the servers for the ex. of these two.

P1060028.jpg

P1050852.jpg

P1050853.jpg

Dude thats the best pic of mystique yet... !!!! The colors really shine here.Beautiful.Really.

I still feel that this was the best looking comiquette revealed at SDCC. The design looks great all around. I can't see anything wrong with it at all.

Definitely one of the best this year for sure!

And I have to mean Venom because it's up there as well and obviously, some might argue that it's the "best." (And understandably so because it's VENOM!) But I'm still surprised how much I like this piece. :confused: Normally, I'm not into these lines, but this one is a contender across board IMO.

P1060028.jpg

P1050852.jpg

P1050853.jpg

just...Amazing!:monkey2:rock........though I'm surprised they chose to deviate from the usual base design but whatevs, she's fawking hot!
onion_gifs_emoticons-24.gif
onion_gifs_emoticons-20.gif

What's the usual base design? All of them have been unique to the character.

No they haven't. Emma was on a circular base. MJ was on a circular base with just the washing equipment added. Black Cat broke the mold by using only boxes. Rogue went back to the circular base but added the bricks environment. Black Queen went right back to the circular base to match the White Queen and She-Hulk also is using the circular base. In fact other than BC they've all had usual base designs.

Sweet pics Ill! Man I can't wait to get her set up with Rogue and Black Queen. And I don't even have Black Queen yet. :lol

Re: Mystique Comiquette - ORDER REG NOW!! Link in 1st Post

:woo, the system would finally let me update the title to show the Regular is up for order :woo :lol
So go buy people :lecture
x :peace

I hope SS have a separate quota of Exclusive for international buyers.

:lol Getting one for yourself Shell? :D
I'm tempted but I don't think so mate.

I was just excited I could update the title cos I had been trying to it since yday and it wouldn't let me. :lol

I don't think this would fit in my collection of Moore ladies....but it is very tempting.
x :peace

Back