Sideshow Angel Comiquette - Links to Waitlist and Buy Reg in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Angel Comiquette - Links to buy in 1st post.

I must say that I'm having the hardest time making a decision on this statue.

Me too! At one point it was a definite buy but for some reason I'm hesitating/reluctant to pre-order.

I thought you decided on how you're going to display this bad boy already?

don't give marvel any ideas :rotfl

:lol

It was easy for me because I'll have to get a pedestal to display him on. So he will be above all my pieces and the size difference won't look as jarring.

I'm really just waiting on the Dare Devil comiquette, and depending on that will depend if I get this or not. I'm more of a Dare Devil fan than Angel, and more and Archangel fan than an Angel, but I like this blue suited Angel for my collection. Now you see how confused of a collector I am...:gah:

I don't even think this makes any sense, but that's what's going in my cranium...:( I just feel like a lost soul about this piece...:cuckoo:

Me too! At one point it was a definite buy but for some reason I'm hesitating/reluctant to pre-order.

I thought you decided on how you're going to display this bad boy already?

Hey brother Woo'!

I'm such a lost soul bro', I don't know what I want to do anymore. I do still have the plan to some how display this Angel with these two...

Archangel2.jpg

The blue Angel comiquette would be the center piece of course. But it's just something that I can't put my finger on that making me so unsure...:gah:

Hey brother Woo'!

I'm such a lost soul bro', I don't know what I want to do anymore. I do still have the plan to some how display this Angel with these two...

Archangel2.jpg

The blue Angel comiquette would be the center piece of course. But it's just something that I can't put my finger on that making me so unsure...:gah:

Personally, I think the EX would be sold out by now were it not for the NRD. If people had the option to cancel without losing $30 then I'd be willing to bet that there would have been more impulse orders.

Incidentally, I'm loving the pic of your Bowen Archangel. The candles are a neat touch. :clap

Personally, I think the EX would be sold out by now were it not for the NRD. If people had the option to cancel without losing $30 then I'd be willing to bet that there would have been more impulse orders.

Incidentally, I'm loving the pic of your Bowen Archangel. The candles are a neat touch. :clap

I don't have a problem with the NRD's, because I was one of its biggest advocates for this reason alone. It gives those that really like this piece the chance at owning one, but also a chance to thinking it over to be sure. Takes out having to fight the flippers at every turn, just to have them cancel later on. I also think it helps keep the ES down. (At least I hope so...:dunno)

Thanks on the Archangel photos...:yess:

I don't have a problem with the NRD's, because I was one of its biggest advocates for this reason alone. It gives those that really like this piece the chance at owning one, but also a chance to thinking it over to be sure. Takes out having to fight the flippers at every turn, just to have them cancel later on. I also think it helps keep the ES down. (At least I hope so...:dunno)

I am glad to not fight the flippers too. I am also surprised I have not ordered this yet. I know for me, its actually the space debate. I am debating if I can gracefully incorporate a 1/5 line of X Men into my collection. I want to make sure there is a plan and a method of display.

she'll prob cancel later :monkey3

:dunno i think she's changed her ordering style now that the NRD had been deployed, though maybe she's only ordering Reg versions.

waiting for confirmation.:impatient:

:dunno i think she's changed her ordering style now that the NRD had been deployed, though maybe she's only ordering Reg versions.

waiting for confirmation.:impatient:

:lol:rotfl

I would if I could but damn, that NRD...it's like a condom to my sperm, a Capulet to my Romeo and etcetera! NRD=jinxx deterrent, shenanigan proofed!:gah:

Hey brother Woo'!

Archangel2.jpg

That Bowen Archangel display is fantastic!! :clap

Maybe you're conflicted cuz the piece is pretty cool but deep down, you wish it was Archangel.

is it me or should his wings be coming out of his upper back instead of mid back? im tempted to get it but Id rather have archangel and with my upcoming wedding money is tight around here. and you guys on this forum have influenced me into the 1/4 or fail mentality...

is it me or should his wings be coming out of his upper back instead of mid back? im tempted to get it but Id rather have archangel and with my upcoming wedding money is tight around here. and you guys on this forum have influenced me into the 1/4 or fail mentality...

:goodpost::exactly:

Don't think the wings protruding from a bit lower down is such a bad thing. Do u mean because Angel is depicted with his wings starting from a bit higher up in comics?

My own thing about the wings is that I wish they turn out a dirtier white color than they seem in [some of] the pics... not quite as dirty as Gabriel's in Constantine the movie but hopefully not pearly white :monkey3

2553397172_cdf6ae468d_z.jpg

The whole blonde hair, white and sky-blue outfit, combined with pearly-white wings make him look nearly like a real angel rather thn a urban superhero; besides, Warren is a lot darker as a character

That Bowen Archangel display is fantastic!! :clap

Maybe you're conflicted cuz the piece is pretty cool but deep down, you wish it was Archangel.

Are you on my freaking head...:exactly:

You hit the nail right on the head. If this was a 1/5 of 1/4 scale Archangel unless it was just a super crappy pose or sculpt. It would be one of the biggest no brainers pre-orders out there for me.

Didn't even consider getting this, does nothing for me.

Didn't even consider getting this, does nothing for me.

I have to ask, do you even have any interest in the character? This sculpt of the character is about as nice as you could possibly ask for, so I perceive that you might not even have any interest in the character, which is the real reason why you have no interest in the piece. Maybe Angels don't appeal to you?

Back