Sideshow Angel Comiquette - Links to Waitlist and Buy Reg in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Angel Comiquette - Links to buy in 1st post.

Im still waiting for a X-Men team Diorama. The most appropriate would be 1st appearance X-Men. But the price would probably be sky high (so long as they didnt shrink it like the X-Force Team Diorama).

I would buy this..

X-Men+First+Class+1.jpg

Expect it to be small if it's to include all the team members.

Yep...

Lets not forget about what happen when SSC did a dio' of team members... TINY

I have a love hate relationship for this diorama.

Last edited:

Probablly the edition size is to high, only time will tell. It seems that people are holding off on the comiquette line for now. The NRD also in essence covers some part of the production costs. Could sideshow possibly review the edition size or now because they have stated a number is it set in stone?

The xmen comiquette line has been disappointing.

Travesty, would have been a better adjective for this line...:gah:

I wouldnt call it a travesty, I think its just getting warmed up. Angel is the best one yet. I think they also announced an Iceman and Storm and possibly Jean Grey in 1/5. If I stick with this line, I dont think scale will matter if I have an entire team of X Men on display in the same scale.

I wouldnt call it a travesty, I think its just getting warmed up. Angel is the best one yet. I think they also announced an Iceman and Storm and possibly Jean Grey in 1/5. If I stick with this line, I dont think scale will matter if I have an entire team of X Men on display in the same scale.

Colossus will ruin the display

then the x-men will not be complete

Fair point. The solution, then, may be to just hide him in amongst the other X-Men as inconspicuously as you can. Or something. :lol

Well, after days of pondering and trying to justify yet another SS pre-order, I finally pulled the trigger on the Angel EX. :)
Those wings are just too cool for school. And he'll look great paired up with my Psylocke comiquette. :D

Well, after days of pondering and trying to justify yet another SS pre-order, I finally pulled the trigger on the Angel EX. :)
Those wings are just too cool for school. And he'll look great paired up with my Psylocke comiquette. :D

:hi5:

Well done, mate. Honestly wish I could as decisive as you on this one. I'm still checking the dimensions so far to see if SS would revise... no luck. I mistakenly ordered two pieces last Thursday; cancelled one myself, and SS oddly cancelled the other one (I guess they hadn't realized I'd already cancelled one). So right I actually don't have any PO'd gah::gah:

Thankfully for indecisive me, it's not yet sold out :monkey3

:hi5:

Well done, mate. Honestly wish I could as decisive as you on this one. I'm still checking the dimensions so far to see if SS would revise... no luck. I mistakenly ordered two pieces last Thursday; cancelled one myself, and SS oddly cancelled the other one (I guess they hadn't realized I'd already cancelled one). So right I actually don't have any PO'd gah::gah:

Thankfully for indecisive me, it's not yet sold out :monkey3

That's weird that SS cancelled your other one; hope they haven't charged you the $30 deposit twice. But, yeah, I understand your indecisiveness; I was the same when I first saw the prototype pics.

In the end, though, the wingspan was the deciding factor for me. That and the EX head. I know most people prefer the reg. head - and I completely understand that - but, for me, the blue face gives him a partial Archangel look (I'm more of an Archangel fan, overall) so it'll do nicely until SS decide to make that Archangel PF a lot of us want. :)

I must say that I'm having the hardest time making a decision on this statue.

Fair point. The solution, then, may be to just hide him in amongst the other X-Men as inconspicuously as you can. Or something. :lol

Or you can buy Gambit and slap some wings on him. :monkey1

I must say that I'm having the hardest time making a decision on this statue.

It was easy for me because I'll have to get a pedestal to display him on. So he will be above all my pieces and the size difference won't look as jarring.

Or you can buy Gambit and slap some wings on him. :monkey1

:lol :lol :lol

My comment that you quoted was actually about the Colossus comiquette but the mental image of the Gambit PF with wings is hilarious. Not to mention the very opposite of inconspicuous. :rotfl

Back