Sideshow Angel Comiquette - Links to Waitlist and Buy Reg in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Angel Comiquette - Links to buy in 1st post.

they better not fill in his butt crack like they did with rogue! :lecture

:lol

:lol:lol:lol Good one!

Their QC track record seem to be better for less-popular pieces tho'. It's only when they are making highly anticipated pieces Iron-Man, Spiderman, Rogue etc where they fail.

:lol:lol:lol Good one!

Their QC track record seem to be better for less-popular pieces tho'. It's only when they are making highly anticipated pieces Iron-Man, Spiderman, Rogue etc where they fail.

Hmmm, they are all 1/4, perhaps sideshow does better QC with 1/5 :huh

Edit: come to think of it, i haven't had any QC with my 1/5 statues but have had a few with my 1/4 statues.

Was just charged my first flexpay payment for this guy

It does look great just deicded to cancel because i collect mostly 1/4 if it was 1/4 i would buy in a second!! Sideshow gave me a refund because it was my first order!

Even if it was your pre-order, how can you get a refund of the NRD??? Their are also other that received refund for the NRD they paid for. When I contacted SSC about this they said it was not possible since it is a NRD. Why? :(

Even if it was your pre-order, how can you get a refund of the NRD??? Their are also other that received refund for the NRD they paid for. When I contacted SSC about this they said it was not possible since it is a NRD. Why? :(

usually they give you the NRD back on the first cancel, after that you can move it to another order

usually they give you the NRD back on the first cancel, after that you can move it to another order

No, they don't allow me to do that either. I recently canceled an order from them and asked if they could move the NRD to another order but they said they couldn't, so I lost my cash.

This statue is not really sold out. Get on the waitlist and it will convert.

ohh really coz i just jumped on waitlist :pray: is their any waitlist conversions yet?? do u think i have chance??

ohh really coz i just jumped on waitlist :pray: is their any waitlist conversions yet?? do u think i have chance??

Yes, big chance. This will be epic. But the wait is ridiculous, I pre ordered this on 2/24/11, that was a year ago :slap

Yes, big chance. This will be epic. But the wait is ridiculous, I pre ordered this on 2/24/11, that was a year ago :slap

with the edition size of 500 do u stiill think i will be able to get him really

I think you have a second chance. Like a gift card use on an in stock order chance...

hay friends do u collect every xmen?? 1/5 or 1/4 preferably

I think you have a second chance. Like a gift card use on an in stock order chance...

then how come its on waitlist :horror.......i thought most of the people getting it

1/5 scale for me. Every grail SS has ever made has been in this scale and they dominate their 1/4 scale counterparts in every way and the hits keep on coming!

then how come its on waitlist :horror.......i thought most of the people getting it

Well there's 4 or 5 guys on here who swear 1/5 com's are the ____ but SS in stock status says otherwise.

1/5 scale for me. Every grail SS has ever made has been in this scale and they dominate their 1/4 scale counterparts in every way and the hits keep on coming!

do u have nightcrawler comi also what is ur opinion abt him

Back