Sideshow Angel Comiquette - Links to Waitlist and Buy Reg in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Angel Comiquette - Links to buy in 1st post.

I like that slogan, but there is always an exception to the rule. Some 1/5 are too good to pass, Angel is one of them.

I can't wait to put this beauty in the middle (with acrylic riser) of the x-men PFs.

you will still see the size diference no matter where you display it

I NEVER pass on a kick ass Sideshow sculpt. I'll pick up any 1/5 piece if I think it looks good. However, I do wish they were 1/4 pieces. There is no 1/5 piece I own that wouldn't look better as a 1/4 piece IMHO. That being said, I won't pass on a great sculpt of a character I like if it's in 1/5 scale.

Sounds like something that I would've said.

you will still see the size diference no matter where you display it

Not when you have those huge wings :nana:

Also he should look smaller because I would pretend he is coming down from the sky :pfft:

Not when you have those huge wings :nana:

Also he should look smaller because I would pretend he is coming down from the sky :pfft:

I think 29" Wing Span is going to be a sight to see. It will be epic no matter what :hi5:

Just make sure that if you display him with 1/4 pieces to display him with at least a 5" riser.

My setup is going to look a little something like this... :rock

x-menblueandangel.jpg

I couldn't agree more with you, I feel the same way. So did you order Angel?

No Mamba. I didn't order Angel. This is an AWESOME sculpt. However, I was never a big fan of the character. That was the only reason I passed on the Com because there is no denying it looks great.

No Mamba. I didn't order Angel. This is an AWESOME sculpt. However, I was never a big fan of the character. That was the only reason I passed on the Com because there is no denying it looks great.

Understandable. I passed on great statues too because I never a fan of the character.

I really hope Sideshow site is accurate that both Psylocke PF and Angel Comi will be shipped in March (early/mid March I am hoping).

And add Psylocke PF and Colossus PF in the mix :hi5:

I think having Angel displayed next or close to Colossus will help Angel and the 1/5 scale flow a little better together. Colossus is already much bigger than Angel, so having them displayed close to one another, but not (Angel) so close to the others would really make displaying with other 1/4 X-Men work well.

I think having Angel displayed next or close to Colossus will help Angel and the 1/5 scale flow a little better together. Colossus is already much bigger than Angel, so having them displayed close to one another, but not (Angel) so close to the others would really make displaying with other 1/4 X-Men work well.

Good idea. When I say I wish it was Archangel, it is because Angel wasn't part of Jim Lee's X-Men. It was Archangel, so regardless of scale, he will always look a little out of place.

If they made an Archangel PF with extra head & wings that changed to Angel, that would be awesome. But thats probably wishful thinking :eek:

Back