Sideshow Angel Comiquette - Links to Waitlist and Buy Reg in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my early processing e-mail. Now time to decide if I want it early, to wait, or to cancel. Decisions, decisions.

I say cancel so it can go back in stock. Then I can pick up for free with my points, and just pay for the shipping. I think the wings are at least worth that much.

Re: Sideshow Angel Comiquette - Links to buy in 1st post.

Thanks for the in hand feedback Mamba. Mine arrives Friday!:yess:

You're welcome you gonna love it. Are you gonna display it with acrylic riser? I just bought another one, the one that I have is too thin.

:lol...You're not right! I knew I should've kept my mouth shut. Now I just have to hope this Comiquette sales like its predecessor. I want it but not for full price.

To me this piece is worth a retail price, the wings are fine bro, do you have Thor PF? I think they used the same material for Thor's cape. And I didn't recall anyone said Thor's cape look cheap.

To me this piece is worth a retail price, the wings are fine bro, do you have Thor PF? I think they used the same material for Thor's cape. And I didn't recall anyone said Thor's cape look cheap.

I have over 9000+ points and I usually buy one statue a year that I want, but don't want to pay cash, especially not full price. Last year it was the Deardevil comiquette. This year this is the statue that fits that bill, so I'm taking a chance hoping that it'll come back in stock. If it does. I'm getting this bad boy and if not I'll be passing. One things for sure. I won't be paying full price for this piece other than shipping. For that price I'm sure the wings will be worth every penny.

I have over 9000+ points and I usually buy one statue a year that I want, but don't want to pay cash, especially not full price. Last year it was the Deardevil comiquette. This year this is the statue that fits that bill, so I'm taking a chance hoping that it'll come back in stock. If it does. I'm getting this bad boy and if not I'll be passing. One things for sure. I won't be paying full price for this piece other than shipping. For that price I'm sure the wings will be worth every penny.

:horror How is that even possible?? Did you buy everything released last year??

:horror How is that even possible?? Did you buy everything released last year??

I only buy one statue a year with those point and what's left over goes towards next years statue that I don't want to pay cash for. I'm somewhat of a hoarder when it comes to these points. I like to see them stack up as the year goes by...:D

Im with you, I have 9400 points but that took me a few years to accumulate, I have been hoarding mine for something big. Im really trying to work towards teh batman bust but I am tempted to use it on teh smaller like angel, or baby doll.

^ two good choices on what to use them one.

For you guys hoarding points i wouldn't for too long personally, a big company over here went bust recently and cancelled the points so anything these people accumilated is kaput

Yeah losing those points would suck. This will be my third statue that I've gotten on points, so while losing points would suck. I would have the piece of mind knowing that I got something from my point hoarding.

Back