Sideshow Angel Comiquette - Links to Waitlist and Buy Reg in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ two good choices on what to use them one.

For you guys hoarding points i wouldn't for too long personally, a big company over here went bust recently and cancelled the points so anything these people accumilated is kaput

Very true, I have worried about that but not so much SS will go bust, rather, the point conversion will change. I felt like that happened several years ago, all of a sudden one day I had less buying power with my reward points.

Re: Sideshow Angel Comiquette - Links to buy in 1st post.

7030012457_a7735cef15_b.jpg

7030015281_f781b78887_b.jpg

6883917772_e98cd03b55_b.jpg

6883936052_9ca00c2c72_b.jpg

6883937710_491a8bdc86_b.jpg

7030039031_243766821b_b.jpg

6883944528_2497373a0c_b.jpg

6883941708_9b94485d34_b.jpg

I LOVE this statue, :yess: :yess:

It came out amazingly, no QC as far as i can see, both heads, the base, costume, wings, All brillaint.

For those concerned over the plastic wings it doesn't matter in the slightest, they look and feel amazing.

Not The Best Quality Barry, but you get the idea...

7030046373_c557062ce5_b.jpg

That is just beautiful! Angel does look much better with 1/5 xmen comiquettes than with xmen PFs. I think if you add Nightcrawler and Iceman comiquette (when he comes out) then that would look awesome too...
Thanks for the pics, Nova! Congrats for the new piece!

Angel arrived today and I have to say he is jaw-droppingly awesome. Absolutely stunning and his wing span is massive. Unfortunately, I have a chip on my base so I might have to return him. I'm not sure if I will end up keeping him because I simply don't know where to put him. If I don't figure something out over the weekend, then he is going back which would be a shame because it is such an awesome statue. I just don't have a good spot for him in my collection of PFs and Life Size busts.

Here are some quick pics...

Angel
IMG_1108.jpg

IMG_1115.jpg

IMG_1120.jpg

Archangel
IMG_1109.jpg

IMG_1112.jpg

IMG_1119.jpg

and one more for hunnipot85:wink1:
IMG_1127.jpg

Last edited:
Angel arrived today and I have to say he is jaw-droppingly awesome. Absolutely stunning and his wing span is massive. Unfortunately, I have a chip on my base so I might have to return him. I'm not sure if I will end up keeping him because I simply don't know where to put him. If I don't figure something out over the weekend, then he is going back which would be a shame because it is such an awesome statue. I just don't have a good spot for him in my collection of PFs and Life Size busts.

Your words answered your own question. :D

Make a spot for him :lecture

Damn...debating whether to keep the ex or not at this point. Looks amazing, but size seems to be an issue with several people. Wondering if i should go with this one or the colossus comiquette ex

Damn...debating whether to keep the ex or not at this point. Looks amazing, but size seems to be an issue with several people. Wondering if i should go with this one or the colossus comiquette ex

I mainly collect 1:4 but when there is a sculpt this great, it's really hard to pass up. This is one of them SSC has made that it will make a great stand alone piece.

I mainly collect 1:4 but when there is a sculpt this great, it's really hard to pass up. This is one of them SSC has made that it will make a great stand alone piece.

That is actually my plan, i'm thinking of putting a shelf over my TV in the living room with Angel taking center stage on it.

I know next to nothing about wall types so i wanna make sure it can support the weight first.

Back