Sideshow Angel Comiquette - Links to Waitlist and Buy Reg in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Angel Comiquette - Links to buy in 1st post.

I'm getting down to the common fig's in my McFarlane NFL collection. I've sold a lot of my higher end NFL fig's. I don't have high hopes for my NBA collection.

Awesome Mamba! That's actually a great setup and a great way to display him with the riser and the other 1/4 PFs.

Awesome pics, Mamba! What kind of shelves are those, btw?

Great shots Mamba and layout, not to diminish the others but Angel really takes the spotlight from them

Can't wait to get this guy, BTW what units are those?

Thank you guys, the cabinet is besta from Ikea more pics of the cabinets in my collection room thread :wave

Mamba, have you down sized your collection?

No, I am not. Actually more of up sizing, just got Thanos and Mistress Death Dio EX last weekend and bought another besta unit for my other side of the wall. I just have not had a chance to update my collection thread. By the end of this year I'll be almost out of space, and we still have DC PFs coming next year don't know where to put them :panic:

I think I know why you asked because you saw empty shelves, those shelves are reserved for Vampirella PF and Lara Croft PF. I moved my LOTR statues to the other side of the wall.

Last edited:

Mamba, how's the paint on the regular head? The youtube video reviewer said it wasn't all that great. If I end up getting one, I will most likely end up using the regular head...

The paint on the regular head is great no issues, but I like the EX head much better. I do have an issue with the paint on the chest though, looks like I got some stain/extra white paint on the chest. I tried to remove it with cutton buds but didn't work. I have emailed Sideshow on this, we'll see what they'll say. I think I need a replacement body.

@ Mamba. I'm gessing the wings are seperate and slot in?

You happy with it?

Yeah they are seperate and slot in (peg, no magnet).

Yes I am happy with it. He is awesome, but do I think he is better than X-men PF? I don't think I can say that. The wings are huge and so detail, it demand your attention. But he is still 1/5 scale, we can't hide that. I like 1/4 scale X-Men PF better. He will be the only 1/5 X-Men comiquette in my collection.

Any idea how wide the wing span is in inches? Hoping the specs are a bit smaller than what SS has documented.

Congrats on the EX. :yess:

^^^

That's what I said...:( Pretty cheap for a $300+ dollar statue.

^^^ I'll display this with my Angelus statues even though he scales are way off ;)

Ouch plastic wings? :(

Thats prob what all the delays were about. They probly experimented with polystone and diff resin type material and they probly made the statue too wobbly or top heavy. Plastic doesnt really scream high quality I agree but it was most likely that or nothing. Think bout it, those wings are huge!

Yeah they are seperate and slot in (peg, no magnet).

Yes I am happy with it. He is awesome, but do I think he is better than X-men PF? I don't think I can say that. The wings are huge and so detail, it demand your attention. But he is still 1/5 scale, we can't hide that. I like 1/4 scale X-Men PF better. He will be the only 1/5 X-Men comiquette in my collection.

yeah you can definitely tell he's 1/5

Ouch plastic wings? :(

^^^

That's what I said...:( Pretty cheap for a $300+ dollar statue.

Thats prob what all the delays were about. They probly experimented with polystone and diff resin type material and they probly made the statue too wobbly or top heavy. Plastic doesnt really scream high quality I agree but it was most likely that or nothing. Think bout it, those wings are huge!

The wings are good as they are. They don't look cheap at all. They are very detail. I don't think the delay is because of the wings. The proto on SS website and proto at SDCC have the same wings. I am pretty sure people who have seen this in person will agree with me, the wings are not an issue at all, in fact they are probably the best feature for this statue. Ang yes they are HUMONGOUS, really can't be compared with bowen one.

The wings are good as they are. They don't look cheap at all. They are very detail. I don't think the delay is because of the wings. The proto on SS website and proto at SDCC have the same wings. I am pretty sure people who have seen this in person will agree with me, the wings are not an issue at all, in fact they are probably the best feature for this statue. Ang yes they are HUMONGOUS, really can't be compared with bowen one.

Thanks for the in hand feedback Mamba. Mine arrives Friday!:yess:

The wings look awesome to me. Sadly, there are always peeps that never happy and always have something "bad" to say. We all have different tastes... But I am glad that this piece turned out much better than the Rouge did and congrats for those who is getting this piece.

Back