Sideshow Angel Comiquette - Links to Waitlist and Buy Reg in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Display shelves aren't that expensive anyways. Ikea makes some very affordable Bestas. If I'm going to put $1000s of statues on a shelf, it better 100% secure. A Besta can cost $125-$175. That's a small investment to make on my Collectibles.

hay where can i find ikea shelves its not possible to get in India.... I have to order online

hay where can i find ikea shelves its not possible to get in India.... I have to order online

Though they are global Internationally, I don't think they will ship there. You can contact them by phone and ask if they will ship to India though. Here's one of there website in the Asian Pacific.

https://www.ikea.com/ms/en_AU

I know there has been talks about Ikea opening a store in India for the last few years but due to government regulations, all talks has been difficult or flushed down the toilet.

Though they are global Internationally, I don't think they will ship there. You can contact them by phone and ask if they will ship to India though. Here's one of there website in the Asian Pacific.

https://www.ikea.com/ms/en_AU

I know there has been talks about Ikea opening a store in India for the last few years but due to government regulations, all talks has been difficult or flushed down the toilet.

i dont think i will get Ikea here in India..:thud:
I have to make custom shelves for display :cuckoo:

Yes besta will be the best and cheapest way display pfs, I just change 2 my shelve to 4 besta. Its gonna be awesome !!

I have so many things ordered and coming up, including the inevitable avalanche of dark knight rises collectibles ...so I thought I would regrettably be canceling angel...BUT after the overwhelming positive response of the sculpt on this board & the in hand pics, I caved and decided to go through with the order...Should be here on the 19th, fingers crossed that I made the right choice...

Im just hoping the exclusive comes back in stock and I have the opportunity to burn some reward points.

I have Jumped on waitlist long time back when people canceling coz of late delay. suddenly 10 or so came for pre-orders and still my waitlist active so i cancelled waitlist n placed direct order glad i got EX :yess:

Back