Sideshow Angel Comiquette - Links to Waitlist and Buy Reg in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's coming back in stock don't see why it wouldn't. It nice but not that damn nice.

lex-luthor-wrong1.jpg

So you feel this is one of those statues that we won't see coming back in stock? It's hard for me to believe that after all the nicer statues that we've seen come back in stock. Comiquettes & Premium Formats alike. That this statue will be one of the few that will never come back in stock. That's pretty much what I mean when I say it's not that nice. I can't see a wing span only would make this statue any different.

^ no i just disagree with "it's nice but not that nice"

It's the best comiquette yet, and one of the their best X-men statues yet too, they nailed everything IMO

Wow, Nova. If you really think Angel is the best comiquette, then I better keep my Angel exclusive! I was considering letting it go cause I have so much other stuff I'm looking to get.

What are the chances the Psylocke PF Exclusive will come back in stock? I just saw it in person yesterday and it is beautiful. I might just have to get myself the regular edition. Damn!

Still not sure how I am going to display Angel yet, but here are a couple group shots of Angel/Archangel with my X-Men PFs.

Archangel
groupshot2a.jpg

Angel
groupshot1a.jpg

Last edited:
Still not sure how I am going to display Angel yet, but here are a couple group shots of Angel/Archangel with my X-Men PFs.

Archangel
groupshot2a.jpg

Angel
groupshot1a.jpg

why r u putting him so back he is off scale but if u put something under his base he will look good

Wow, Nova. If you really think Angel is the best comiquette, then I better keep my Angel exclusive! I was considering letting it go cause I have so much other stuff I'm looking to get

Well to clarify, i'd say it's the best 1/5 and IMO the 3rd best Comiquette overall #1 Spidey #2 Punisher #3 Angel

Angel Comiquette came out great! Paint apps are superb and the Ex is a must for me. The wingspan makes my 24" monitor look puny...

IMG_1984.jpg

IMG_1981.jpg

IMG_1980.jpg

IMG_1974.jpg

IMG_1973.jpg

I have to say he looks fantastic in all of the pictures posted and, even though I have absolutely freakin' nowhere to put him, I've decide to keep my PO. Just can't justify letting go of such a great looking piece.

I have to say he looks fantastic in all of the pictures posted and, even though I have absolutely freakin' nowhere to put him, I've decide to keep my PO. Just can't justify letting go of such a great looking piece.

EXACTLY! He's stunning. I have to keep him even though I have so many statues I'm buying and so little cash :(

EXACTLY! He's stunning. I have to keep him even though I have so many statues I'm buying and so little cash :(

I'm pretty lucky in that I don't got much on order so I don't really have to worry about too many things coming in at once. Thank goodness too because if I had more than just him and the Lara PF coming in, I would have to cancel something and it would probably be him.

This looks so good. Im bummed I had to cancel my order this week! If he comes back in stock I will dip into my rewards points to get him.

Back