Sideshow Beetlejuice (new figure?)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think with a little styling he will look better. As it is now he has way too much poof on top. It should be riggs lethal weapon like. Spikier on top and wider on the sides. I think I can make it work ;)

Monsters are such INTERESTING people ...
bugs bunny beauty GIF by Looney Tunes

That hair bringing to mind Tina Turner from Thunderdome and Keifer Sutherland from Lost Boys... at least they've captured the 80s vibe with this.

I like the headsculpt. Would probably swap in the clothes from the Hot Toys version, though.
I think the main issue with that hair is the density. It'll need some serious thinning out, especially at the top of the scalp.
Some product might do the trick. Clump a few strands together, give it a slightly stringier look at the ends.

I like the headsculpt. Would probably swap in the clothes from the Hot Toys version, though.

Some product might do the trick. Clump a few strands together, give it a slightly stringier look at the ends.
I feel like you'd want something like Mod Podge as opposed to actual hair product, though. Has anyone "futzed" with figure hair before and found something that doesn't yellow over time? (Although in this case... it might end up looking better with age. :LOL: )

Back