Sideshow Collectibles Spooktacular 2011! October 24th – 31st

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How do you know it is? Since there are 6 prizes being given out, I can't imagine they're near as awesome as the Tony Stark Trivia one. But hey... they're free! :)

Really? Does this somehow NOT seem like a sympathy giveaway to you? :dunno:lol
Just so some Sideshow fans will stop sniveling (hopefully) about the movie trivia giveaway....The 6 Sideshow fans to email facebook@sideshowcollectibles with the best reason of why they deserve a prize will get a goodie:)

Lol, I think we both misconstrued each other's posts. I thought your original post meant that they had already selected the most sniveling email lol. I was beginning to think you were a SSC employee. :wave

Nope, just laughing at all the pathetic tools sniveling and whining for prizes but the dumbasses can't even follow instructions. :lol

Nope, just laughing at all the pathetic tools sniveling and whining for prizes but the dumbasses can't even follow instructions. :lol

I am normally not above begging but with Spook I refuse to beg for anything because most people who do it are 100% ungrateful douches who are too cheap to pay for it themselves.

You guys take yourselves too seriously. Beg, snivel, and have fun with it!! Spook only happens once a year!

Meh, I agree to a point. After a while though it gets really annoying.

Look, I've been active with Spook for the past 6 years...you'll get your typical whiners begging and sniveling for prizes the wrong way. That gets annoying. But when a contest comes up and they ask you to snivel for a prize...heck why not? Worth a shot.

Look, I've been active with Spook for the past 6 years...you'll get your typical whiners begging and sniveling for prizes the wrong way. That gets annoying. But when a contest comes up and they ask you to snivel for a prize...heck why not? Worth a shot.

How likely is it for someone to actually win anything during Spooktacular? I keep hearing about some Rosario person in live chat... apparently this person won everything before? lol

How likely is it for someone to actually win anything during Spooktacular? I keep hearing about some Rosario person in live chat... apparently this person won everything before? lol

It's likely. Alot of people win prizes during Spook. The only way you win is if you participate though. If you don't participate, you don't win.

As far as Rosario. That person didn't win everything. :lol

No, I think he won two things.... but complained about it...
He won a Gollum PF before it was even released, and complained that he had to wait til it came out to get it, and said he should get another free prize since he had to wait for it. And he complained that he had to pay for shipping as well, either on it or something else smaller that he won. That's why everyone turned against him... he was new and already a jerk saying what he won wasn't enough etc.

its the whining and moaning when you dont win that makes you an asshat....however, i still will whine for a doom PF!!!!!!!!! been whining for 4 years for that.

Too many people these days think they are entitled to things, has made Spook less fun for me over the years. I will still chat with everyone after work hours and participate in the contests as much as possible because I want to win but it has lost its luster.

I will of course be happy to join the losers club again this year cause let's be honest that is actually the best part of Spook, hanging out in that thread.

Back