Sideshow Collectibles Spooktacular 2011! October 24th – 31st

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I guess you were one of the whiners crying about Chicky picking a winner early. :lol

nope, didn't even get home to see it until after she had already picked a winner and 6 other winners for the complaining contest. I don't approach Spook with a entitlement mentality, I just look to have some fun. Listening to people complain sucks, listening to people complaining about people who complain sucks more and just perpetuates the complaining and lowers the fun level for everyone.

nope, didn't even get home to see it until after she had already picked a winner and 6 other winners for the complaining contest. I don't approach Spook with a entitlement mentality, I just look to have some fun. Listening to people complain sucks, listening to people complaining about people who complain sucks more and just perpetuates the complaining and lowers the fun level for everyone.

And yet, here you are complaining about people complaining about people complaining. :huh :lol

I have to admit I don't participate as much as I have in years past. It was more fun when the majority of the event took place here. But it's to be expected SSC would utilize things like facebook and twitter as their company grows. I just don't really care for either of those and will probably only participate here on the board.

I only have time to participate on the board itself and on the site. I really don't have time to deal with Twitter and Facebook. If that means I lose out on freebies or whatever, no biggie. The contests and trivia games are good enough for me.

Since this only happens once a year, I try very hard to enjoy and not let eggheads try to ruin it with cheating or hoarding prizes because they can. They don't know the spirit of Spooktacular. In my opinion, I was there when Sideshow started it up and it was magical and I am trying to keep up that spirit.

Aside from attending Dragon*Con, this is my next favorite event to attend.

I only have time to participate on the board itself and on the site. I really don't have time to deal with Twitter and Facebook. If that means I lose out on freebies or whatever, no biggie. The contests and trivia games are good enough for me.

Since this only happens once a year, I try very hard to enjoy and not let eggheads try to ruin it with cheating or hoarding prizes because they can. They don't know the spirit of Spooktacular. In my opinion, I was there when Sideshow started it up and it was magical and I am trying to keep up that spirit.

Aside from attending Dragon*Con, this is my next favorite event to attend.

yeah for Dragon Con :clap

I don't think everybody has to like the same thing. My job and family don't really permit me to sit in chat for long stretches, so yeah I popped in for some contests last year and that was it. I think it's great that some people set up a little community there, complete with its own inside jokes and so forth, but it's not for me.

For me, the excitement has always been the giveaways that pop up on the site from time to time, where you have to decipher a riddle to find a certain product page. Even though the prizes tend to be on the low end for those contests, I find them the most fun. They seem to be moving away from those though.

I won an amazing amount of stuff last year, so I'll mostly just be hanging out, but I'll enter a few things.

I've missed all of spook so far. Last year was my first and was really looking forward to it this year but I've been at work constantly the past few days. Hoping to get a bit more involved towards the end.

i find that no matter how busy my life has become, popping back in for a week of spook always makes me wish i had more time to chill around here like i used to.. So for me, this serves an excellent purpose...I will be on chat after work tonight....HIOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i find that no matter how busy my life has become, popping back in for a week of spook always makes me wish i had more time to chill around here like i used to.. So for me, this serves an excellent purpose...I will be on chat after work tonight....HIOOOOOOOOOOOOO

awesome...im going to try to be on here and chat every night til the end of spook

Back