Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am awaiting only this and Batman PF so I hope this ships on time. I really don't want to get hammered for the cost of both at the same time.

I am awaiting only this and Batman PF so I hope this ships on time. I really don't want to get hammered for the cost of both at the same time.

So true, it seems like the stars are aligning with these two statues.

Im not a fan of when delays lead to one giant financial blast...although it sure does make waiting for the mail SUPER fun. :impatient:

that's where flexpay comes in handy

Yeah that's what I am thinking I will do with any future orders. I did do my own type of payment plan and have been stashing away cash each payday. I have more than enough to purchase these two statues it will just seem like I should use it for something else. I think payment plans will be less painful than a large lumpsum.

Speaking of the flex pay is it a new thing now that SSC doesn't let you switch full payment orders to flex if need be?

Just messing around with my current orders I noticed I wasn't provided the option anymore and last time I remember (was a while back so please forgive me for the question if it's common knowledge now) I could freely switch the order type if a situation arose with delays?

That would cool if you could. I would do that for Batman.

You could give it a shot and see if you have better luck. What I would do was click the cancel order link and then select the order I wanted and click continue. On the next screen there would be an option to cancel and (used to be) always an option to flex the order into x amount of payments with the $ value listed. I just wanted to see if that was still the case and both times I tried I simply get the cancel option. Looks like SSC may have tightened up their restrictions in that they only set aside x amount of flex options for a given statue... at least I guess that is the case :dunno Or I used to be the worlds greatest hacker and never knew it :)

that's where flexpay comes in handy

I never used flexpay before. I always used to just pay off the pieces when they were ready to ship. However, I started using it about 2 years ago and I really like it. This way if I get hit with more than 1 statue in the same month it doesn't hurt the wallet as much. I use it all the time now. I'm glad we have that option.

Speaking of the flex pay is it a new thing now that SSC doesn't let you switch full payment orders to flex if need be?

Just messing around with my current orders I noticed I wasn't provided the option anymore and last time I remember (was a while back so please forgive me for the question if it's common knowledge now) I could freely switch the order type if a situation arose with delays?

Its been like that for a while

I just saw a few gameplay vids for the new Deadpool video game and it looks awesome. I been to busy to bother with video games for a while now but I may have to pick this game up.

Its been like that for a while

Thanks for confirming Ink...guess I was just lucky any previous time I needed to switch up my order.

I just saw a few gameplay vids for the new Deadpool video game and it looks awesome. I been to busy to bother with video games for a while now but I may have to pick this game up.

You're telling me...I used to be a MASSIVE gamer but life has basically zapped all of my time...having said that I still preordered Deadpool from Amazon. (had the extra credit :) )

The game so far looks rad and it seems they are doing Deadpool justice.

Haven't been this pumped to get a statue since I had my custom Deadpool made. Damn I sure hope to have this in a few days.

Back