Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup...threw me off, too...haven't been around here that long, and even I was used to seeing the Dredd pic!

All signs are positive right now. I don't think there were any major changes to this one since it went up for PO (no lights or whatever)...so, I'm optimistic that it comes out on time.

Yeah it's gonna be sweet. My first SS piece.

Just like the droids this will be on the coming in 30 days list for a month, then delayed until the next month. Get ready for it :gah:

Yeah, your really confusing me RB yesterday your avatar was the hulk and now DP. I was so used to your Dredd pic I thought you were someone else lol

Yup...threw me off, too...haven't been around here that long, and even I was used to seeing the Dredd pic!

All signs are positive right now. I don't think there were any major changes to this one since it went up for PO (no lights or whatever)...so, I'm optimistic that it comes out on time.

Ha sorry. My avatar & sig probably won't change for quite awhile now though :lol

Yeah it's looking promising. Being that pretty much all the other SS releases have been delayed. It makes sense for at least one to be getting released on time & it looks like it's DP :yess:

SSC can take their time as long as it doesn't ship with QC issues...I cross my fingers everything I order something and especially when it's shipped.

It's been proven over and over again that the longer they delay the shipment. Doesn't necessarily mean it won't ship with QC issues.

This will still be more than 30 days out even when Sideshow says so on their newsletter. The droids were on there for several weeks and then off it again. Good luck in getting Deadpool in June.

I don't mind if this is delayed or not. Got Posion Ivy and PCS Sagat reg and Ex coming in the next week or two, so being delayed won't bother me if it is.

I don't mind if this is delayed or not. Got Posion Ivy and PCS Sagat reg and Ex coming in the next week or two, so being delayed won't bother me if it is.

Yea I'm with you. Got the EX Sagat coming soon and Bowen's Kingpin...yea yea I know it's not 1/4 but the damn thing looks badass.

Back