Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would be weary of anything shipping during SDCC. usually everything is delayed a week

SDCC is in July right so maybe this will ship before all that it even better would be to receive this during all the excitement of SDCC. That would be cool.

Have the feeling it will start charging at end of June

Don't count on it. Sideshow is too busy trying to get out earlier preorders that have been pushed back to June (GL and Droids PF). Not to mention trying to produce 10,000 Batman premium formats. Deadpool will inevitably get delayed until August, maybe later.

Yeah, I'll be pleasantly surprised if we see this statue anywhere in June. I sure hope we're wrong, because there's nothing I'd like more than to have my favorite character in my collection ASAP.

Despite delays to other statues, there have been things that have shipped on time. With no change on the site or on order pages and people on payment plans not getting notifications of a change I think there's a good chance this is gonna be shipping on time.

Despite delays to other statues, there have been things that have shipped on time. With no change on the site or on order pages and people on payment plans not getting notifications of a change I think there's a good chance this is gonna be shipping on time.

Yeah it's looking good. I'm getting excited for this one. Even changed my avatar & sig in anticipation :yess:

Yeah it's looking good. I'm getting excited for this one. Even changed my avatar & sig in anticipation :yess:
Yeah, your really confusing me RB yesterday your avatar was the hulk and now DP. I was so used to your Dredd pic I thought you were someone else lol

Yup...threw me off, too...haven't been around here that long, and even I was used to seeing the Dredd pic!

All signs are positive right now. I don't think there were any major changes to this one since it went up for PO (no lights or whatever)...so, I'm optimistic that it comes out on time.

Back