Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope this comes out this month and not in September. It's bad enough that both my Batman PFF and Hot Toys Battle damaged T800 got pushed back but I also have the Xbox One on preorder. I'm glad I don't have anything else on preorder or I'd expect that to get pushed back to 3rd/4th quarter just because.

I hope this comes out this month and not in September. It's bad enough that both my Batman PFF and Hot Toys Battle damaged T800 got pushed back but I also have the Xbox One on preorder. I'm glad I don't have anything else on preorder or I'd expect that to get pushed back to 3rd/4th quarter just because.

Man I forgot about my PS4 and Xbox pre-orders. I'm glad I do Flex Pay so anything coming to me later this year is already almost paid off.

This being one if my first ever statues i have a quick question. I'm assuming the delay on this thread is talking about the Deadpool exclusive does this then have a knock on effect to the reg version? That's what I would guess, or are they producing both ex and reg at the same time? May be a silly question but I'm asking it anyway! :cuckoo:

I'm getting the reg version by the way. :)

This being one if my first ever statues i have a quick question. I'm assuming the delay on this thread is talking about the Deadpool exclusive does this then have a knock on effect to the reg version? That's what I would guess, or are they producing both ex and reg at the same time? May be a silly question but I'm asking it anyway! :cuckoo:

Usually released at the same time. Most pieces are delayed recently. Are you getting the reg from a local retailer? Expect to wait a couple of months after this starts shipping if so.

Last edited:

Both at the same time.

Man I forgot about my PS4 and Xbox pre-orders. I'm glad I do Flex Pay so anything coming to me later this year is already almost paid off.

Yeah I've got the Xbox One PO'd I wanted to order both but I'm going to wait a few months before getting the Ps4. The last few months of the year are such a money draining time of year for me as it is so there's no way I could get both & this hobby doesn't help one bit either :lol

Ok thanks, yeah local retailer so a loooong wait for me, oh well paying it off for the next few months anyway! I take it you get used to waiting for pieces to arrive after a while! :rotfl

Yeah I've got the Xbox One PO'd I wanted to order both but I'm going to wait a few months before getting the Ps4. The last few months of the year are such a money draining time of year for me as it is so there's no way I could get both & this hobby doesn't help one bit either :lol

WTF??? PS4??? When did this happen? :slap:dunno

It's out Christmas time I'm trying to hint for it as a Christmas present still too many games to play on ps3 mind

Oh no? Planet Hulk PF or PS4? can you imagine being a premiership player earning around GBP150,000 a week! They could go on the Sideshow website and literally pre order everything including a PS4 and the new Xbox! With that said, i'll sees you all later....I'm off to get a trial at Man Utd! :wave

Oh no? Planet Hulk PF or PS4? can you imagine being a premiership player earning around GBP150,000 a week! They could go on the Sideshow website and literally pre order everything including a PS4 and the new Xbox! With that said, i'll sees you all later....I'm off to get a trial at Man Utd! :wave

I wouldn't worry about deciding against Planet Hulk or the Ps4 there going to be coming out months & months apart :lol

Back