Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm only waiting on this and the Batman PF and thats been delayed a stupid amount so hopefully we see Deadpool no later than August. I'm sure Batman will be delayed again :slap

This will help kill some time waiting for it. haha funniest youtube video that no ones seen. How it doesnt have 20 million views by now is beyond me. 30 SHOT CHALLENGE

Im also glad its delayed though really. Ive bought 3 pieces in 2 weeks

While I'm not working no big deal I guess as I should be saving my money for more essential things. I think I still owe £100 on this & £60 on Green Lantern, Batman's payed up & then that's it until next year.

While I'm not working no big deal I guess as I should be saving my money for more essential things. I think I still owe £100 on this & £60 on Green Lantern, Batman's payed up & then that's it until next year.

Hows the job hunting going RB? Hope you making headway.

I'm particularly ok with this delay September is better for me on this one if it was now I'd be forced to cancel.

Oh wow, finally noticed my final flex payment was changed to 8/25. Oh we'll, a little extra money for SDCC :)

And wth is going on with the Batman EX PF?!

Last edited:
And wth is going on with the Batman EX PF?!
release date is now October...but tbh, i'm expecting to see him Feb/March 2014 at the earliest
and just want to add that the supposed Jan 2014 release date for Superman is a ridiculous joke as well...i'll wager Oct/Nov 2014

Sideshow should start putting "when we're good and ready" on their Est. shipping dates

Back