Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did anyone else order the Exclusive version but not have "EX" in the item description?

This is what it says on my email as well as in my SSC account page:

ORDER DATE 2012-10-30 19:33:40
ITEM(S) ORDERED:

(1) MARVEL Premium Format Figure Deadpool Premium Format Figure

However, on my Account page, it shows the thumbnail pic of Deadpool with the red "EX" in the bottom right corner.

Did anyone else order the Exclusive version but not have "EX" in the item description?

This is what it says on my email as well as in my SSC account page:

ORDER DATE 2012-10-30 19:33:40
ITEM(S) ORDERED:

(1) MARVEL Premium Format Figure Deadpool Premium Format Figure

However, on my Account page, it shows the thumbnail pic of Deadpool with the red "EX" in the bottom right corner.

Same here.

I sure hope the grey repaint will be different then just the colors. I hope they make it cool and give us a better reason to buy it.

Why do people think there's definitely going to be an X-force Deadpool soon have SS mentioned this? I hope there is & I'll buy it but there's not even been a brown Wolverine yet :impatient: :gah:

Last edited:
I doubt very seriously there's gonna be an XForce version. They can't even get the regular version finished without tons of delays. I'm sure they're working on the next tardy piece so we suckers will cough up the dough and wait impatiently for these "sit on yur arse" slackers at SS!

Yeah I'd just like to get this one for now? So is another delay confirmed for this. See lots of talk for it but the newsletter still had it in the next 30 days and the site still has it being released in July?

defiently flexpaying anything i order this month and from here on out.

It's the safes way to order statues now. With all these delays going on nowadays, can't afford to have SSC hit me for $2000 in one month. Especially when that's wasn't the way that I ordered them to come out all so close together. Then Sideshow just make a killing on me/us with all the cancellations because so much coming out at once.

It's the safes way to order statues now. With all these delays going on nowadays, can't afford to have SSC hit me for $2000 in one month. Especially when that's wasn't the way that I ordered them to come out all so close together. Then Sideshow just make a killing on me/us with all the cancellations because so much coming out at once.

See these cancellation fees aren't actually legal if they move the date back by unreasonable amounts. They are essentially breaking a contract and if that happens take the complaint to your CC company.

Back