Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could just be using the royal we...

Way back in the old days, I did a pre-order on eBay for a WBSS Batman Maquette. I had no problem with it. I got the order, and not only that, the seller had it signed by Kevin Conroy. I regret reselling it because I lost my job and I needed money.

But even with that good story, POs on eBay are a crapshoot.

It doesn't. Comicbookguy just like giving money away. :monkey1 :lecture

People who PO stuff on ebay will most likely get scammed. Unfortunate CBG seems to fall for it. Sometimes he even pay through Paypal as "gift". :thud:

nah that's not true, i POed plenty ex from ebay flippers. You just have to find a good seller (top rated rating 100% etc..) and confirm with them they are willing to work with you + ss on replacing damaged parts if it arrives broken.

Also all legit sellers only require a 10-15% deposit, you pay the rest only before the statue ships. So worst case you lose the deposit only, as your main payment is covered under paypal protection.

I never had a problem with preorder ex from ebay, you just have to know how to pick them....

nah that's not true, i POed plenty ex from ebay flippers. You just have to find a good seller (top rated rating 100% etc..) and confirm with them they are willing to work with you + ss on replacing damaged parts if it arrives broken.

Also all legit sellers only require a 10-15% deposit, you pay the rest only before the statue ships. So worst case you lose the deposit only, as your main payment is covered under paypal protection.

I never had a problem with preorder ex from ebay, you just have to know how to pick them....

Thanks bro! :1-1: but yes I've learn my lesson now. I won't do it anymore with gift, or if it takes longer than the 45 days. Its not worth it to try to save 20.00 to 50.00 on a statue then end up not getting it at all. By the way some sellers have good feedback like the one that scam me on the colossus. She sent me emails to kill of the 45 days then blocked me out of eBay. She had 100% good feedback. She only took advantage of the gift option. Btw her eBay seller ID is SSrobin07 (samantha Rodriguez) 196+ positive feedbacks. She blocked me out of the emails but is still responding to customers. I'm sure she is on this site now or then. She knows a lot about these statues. So just be careful on all eBay deals. After the Droids set i will never do a full payment PO ever again or buy any old statue without the 45 days protection. For example the grievous seller didn't want to help me out on my claim after the 45 days passed. He said it was my problem. Ok so I admit I was a newbie and I will not do that again. It's just not worth it to have no protection. :wink1: btw I hope that Droids PO set paid in full will arrive. :rotfl funny but not funny......... :panic:

I would be way to worried about ordering a preorder off eBay, but like gagaliya said if you select your seller carefully it should be safe.

Don't wait for that to happen with this piece though. Deadpool is still up for PO order now.

I would be way to worried about ordering a preorder off eBay, but like gagaliya said if you select your seller carefully it should be safe.

Don't wait for that to happen with this piece though. Deadpool is still up for PO order now.

Yes order it now whoever that didn't! :hi5:

Thanks bro! :1-1: but yes I've learn my lesson now. I won't do it anymore with gift, or if it takes longer than the 45 days. Its not worth it to try to save 20.00 to 50.00 on a statue then end up not getting it at all. By the way some sellers have good feedback like the one that scam me on the colossus. She sent me emails to kill of the 45 days then blocked me out of eBay. She had 100% good feedback. She only took advantage of the gift option. Btw her eBay seller ID is SSrobin07 (samantha Rodriguez) 196+ positive feedbacks. She blocked me out of the emails but is still responding to customers. I'm sure she is on this site now or then. She knows a lot about these statues. So just be careful on all eBay deals. After the Droids set i will never do a full payment PO ever again or buy any old statue without the 45 days protection. For example the grievous seller didn't want to help me out on my claim after the 45 days passed. He said it was my problem. Ok so I admit I was a newbie and I will not do that again. It's just not worth it to have no protection. :wink1: btw I hope that Droids PO set paid in full will arrive. :rotfl funny but not funny......... :panic:

Dude... Honestly, if you EVER let the 45 day protection period go by again because someone TALKS you into being a nice guy... I will smack you...:wink1:. Now I am joking, but honestly you are no longer a newbie in the way of the scam so cut it out...lol.

it's rare that a piece decreases in value after it has been sold out and most even climb in price. There are always exceptions of course.

personally, I don't care whether a piece rises in value or not. Of course, it's always nice to own a piece that triples in value and knowing that you paid retail or less for it :p

Dude... Honestly, if you EVER let the 45 day protection period go by again because someone TALKS you into being a nice guy... I will smack you...:wink1:. Now I am joking, but honestly you are no longer a newbie in the way of the scam so cut it out...lol.

Thanks bro for the reminder :1-1: it's a expensive lesson in this hobby to learn, sometimes people take advantage of others who are new to collecting.

Thanks bro for the reminder :1-1: it's a expensive lesson in this hobby to learn, sometimes people take advantage of others who are new to collecting.

It really sucks, especially when all you trying to do is believe in the goodness in others. I have made 1 mistake, BUT I got very lucky and it all worked out, but it sure causes me some stress.

In the end CBG I would deal with you in a second. I just wouldn't rip you off ...:wink1:

This will hopefully ship on time as the wait is gonna be hard enough with out a delay. Then again if the delay is to ensure perfection then I guess that's ok to. Lets hope it's within the year. Does anyone know how much later the Joker PF was compared to its original release date?

This will hopefully ship on time as the wait is gonna be hard enough with out a delay. Then again if the delay is to ensure perfection then I guess that's ok to. Lets hope it's within the year. Does anyone know how much later the Joker PF was compared to its original release date?

Don't quote me on this but I think it was a month or 2.

It was originally intended for a May release. It was actually released in August.

Thanks to a certain someone on this forum (they may come forward if they wish) Deadpool will be a part of my collection. I am floored. What a great Christmas gift surprise. If I spelled anything incorrectly, it is because I'm still shaking.

Thanks to a certain someone on this forum (they may come forward if they wish) Deadpool will be a part of my collection. I am floored. What a great Christmas gift surprise. If I spelled anything incorrectly, it is because I'm still shaking.

You are always so Lucky my Friend :exactly:

Back