Sideshow Hoth Han Solo (Echo Base)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These were posted yesterday:

10393686_10152700394477825_8052075965580635251_n.jpg

10958938_10152700394507825_4198260675289394209_n.jpg

But the attached message is:

https://www.facebook.com/toyhunters

Box looks awesome!:lol

The "Sixth Scale" is very clear. It's got everything you really need to know.:clap

This is what mine is gonna look like (eventually) :lol

solo_zps0fed321c.jpg

Stupid thread bickering aside... this looks great man! I like the muted blue and the HT head fits in there nicely... didn't really notice before, but it is a bit better for ESB than ANH.

I'm hoping in hand the Han sculpt is good enough that a bit of touch-up to the paint will make a difference. If not i may go the same route as you and swap in a better sculpt.

Stupid thread bickering aside... this looks great man! I like the muted blue and the HT head fits in there nicely... didn't really notice before, but it is a bit better for ESB than ANH.

I'm hoping in hand the Han sculpt is good enough that a bit of touch-up to the paint will make a difference. If not i may go the same route as you and swap in a better sculpt.

HT Head on the blue jacket looks great. :chase

So are people getting him? Did he get through the docks???

HT Head on the blue jacket looks great. :chase

That's not Sideshow's Photoshop blue, it's Rory's custom blend, which actually looks pretty sharp. But that HT head... I'll say it looks way better in that comp than it does on HT's body and photos, but it's still more Hank than Han. ;)

No I never accused him of that and have no reason to believe that he would cheat me (or anyone else) or deliver sub-standard work as some sort of passive aggressive gesture.

[Removed after PM sent proving PM sent as originally stated.]

No matter. I will simply 3D print my own blade casings, which is what makes his work stand out. Fortunately he is not the only way to get cathode lightsabres, since I already own two from someone else.

Ok, I got you mixed up with someone else then, sorry about that. I only brought it up because it was about the dumbest thing I have read in this forum.

Damn I hope we get pictures soon now that we saw the box reveal from Toy Hunters. I'm stoked for the Hoth figures, just hope they turn out good.

That's funny - I had to think who that head was (thought maybe a Marvel character as a joke) then suddenly realized it was the HT Han.:lol

The only times I've seen Han in that HT sculpt (under certain lighting conditions) it has been ESB Han, never SW Han, so this match-up actually makes sense.

The eyes are a little too close together on the HT Han but the more of the sides of the face you get rid of the less that's an issue. Will probably make a great custom if necessary.

Back