Sideshow Hoth Han Solo (Echo Base)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Edit. Actually I do remember the brown coat from the POTF2 line in 1995 and thought why is this **** brown now?

But wasn't the first coat like a gray brown? Then they did like a dark chocolate brown?

It's just funny. You'd think that if it was a definitive brown that they could at least get the color right the first time.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422989709.344692.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422989718.831448.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422989728.867781.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422989737.839864.jpg

Yeah the only problem with saying "Lucasfilm approved" is that they also approved the brown coat toys released later.

Yup. Cause Lucas also approved this:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422992110.994067.jpg
When we should have got this:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422992133.619235.jpg
But then which one is really accurate?
This?
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422992163.519742.jpg
Or this?
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422992186.496245.jpg
I'm so confused. STOP ****ING WITH MY HEAD GEORGE!!!!!

The immaturity in this thread is unbelievable. The actual props are both blue and brown. The coat appears different to different people on screen. There is no single, right answer to this particular issue. That said, the existence of the blue pre-production and stop-motion elements is something the 'brown coat' side seems to be incapable of admitting or addressing.

Last edited:
The immaturity in this thread is unbelievable. The actual props are both blue and brown. The coat appears different to different people on screen. There is no single, right answer to this particular issue. That said, the existence of the blue pre-production and stop-motion elements is something the 'brown coat' side seems to be incapable of admitting or addressing.

And just to let you know how far some people will take this argument. Pixel Piper got so angry at me because I laughed at his claim of knowing it was brown way back in 1981, that he blocked me. Almost a year later, I asked if we could let by-gones be by-gones, and if I could buy one of his lightsabres. Nope. He told me to F off. Another landmark event of mature behaviour at this site and in this hobby.

I didn't see any particular immaturity on this spin around O'PuffyOne?

Just a bit of a laugh. That person you mentioned should just be ignored, everyone else does.
:lol

I think the brown / blue coat discussion is interesting but I also think he changed coats since he went out several times...

Anyway I got a 5-7 week shipping notice...if it follows the R2 and Starboost trend earlier in January...we may get a 7 day one by the end of the week!

I didn't see any particular immaturity on this spin around O'PuffyOne?

Just a bit of a laugh. That person you mentioned should just be ignored, everyone else does.
:lol

The thing is you and I have bickered pretty fiercely for example, but with everyone else it blows over, because it is a debate about toys/pop culture in the end. But I guess some people gonna take that s__t to the grave.

Back