Sideshow Hoth Han Solo (Echo Base)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Universal Beautifier is also approved for bar/club usage without risking loss of license/life when later driving. For use in the car it must only be worn by a passenger. ;)

When I was younger I could have done with a Universal Beautifier, especially for bar/ club usage.

Ok? In this thread we're discussing Hoth Han Solo and wether a paper bag over his face is a marked improvement or not. :wink1:

No we're not, we're uniting in condemnation of people who alter other people's pictures photographically for comic effect. Disgusting behaviour.

When I was younger I could have done with a Universal Beautifier, especially for bar/ club usage.

Me too.
bags.JPG

Yeah we can complain about this tiny detail or that, but as an overall figure, once it's been futzed and displayed properly under the right lighting, it should still look pretty damn cool.

I think it looks pretty good after that last round of photos. The eyes and the fur collar are the noticeable errand things. Personally I'm not happy with the large stitching on the jacket and pants either but I doubt that is too bad in hand, maybe just the pictures bring attention to it for me. But overall it is a good Han Hoth figure.

And yes, I'm thinking the blue parka might look better than the brown if its darker.

This Paramoremcr88 picture looks good in the face.

paramore 2-17-15 (3).jpg

Totally agree wor-gar! The good far outweighs the bad on this figure IMO

I tried to say something like that yesterday here but I don't think I articulated it very well lol

Yeah, I do think that the people that are keeping this figure will be satisfied with their Hoth Han. Curious now to see how Luke comes out.

But this is definitely a figure that requires a lot of weathering and "snow" to really make it look like he's out on Hoth.

hothhan%20esb.jpg

Seems like the hood could be tighter too...

HanSoloHoth.jpg

Truthfully, that fur collar needs to be replaced. Its so thin that trimming it down will just make it near balding.

Best look for this Han doll as-is is parka hood down to show the inner hood/cap thing.

Thanks for using and messing about with my photo without asking... You may have thought it was funny but I don't. I bought this figure purely for those who were interested could see how the final product turned out. I didn't buy it so my photos could be used to take the pi$$. What a waste of my time.

Thanks to those who did appreciate it (whether you buy this or not), I'm happy to have helped. And luckily, it just so happens that I like this figure and will be keeping it, so my money wasn't wasted in the end.

Thanks Jason for firstly getting the figure, then posting straight iPhone pics for us (I know that was hard because you like to make everything look as good as possible) then for bothering to take really good pics and post them.

I also think it's complete **** for someone to alter your pics without asking. It was done to me previously as well, and one of the reasons I stopped posting pics.
It's always someone who doesn't contribute decent pics themselves. And to anyone who says it's not a big deal I suggest you go through the process to take top end pics, spend time uploading them and presenting them to look as good as you can before commenting. It's a load of hassle. And when some ass does that for a laugh without even a decent "I'm sorry" you question why you bothered in the first place.

I agree, that fur hood could use a haircut!

I'm looking forward to seeing people "snow-up" their figure!

Well you can always just have a Walking Around Inside the Base Hoth Han. :D

Actually, speaking of which, I just thought of a cool base idea for a future Bespin Han-- have him standing on a section of the Falcon itself (possibly even repairing it).

Back