Sideshow Hoth Han Solo (Echo Base)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha, that's quite a welcome party you've got set up for him.

Yeah, him and R2 are gonna be the lone Rebels until Luke shows up. But Han's totally cool with imperial entanglements. It'll be like the Death Star scene. I'll display him chasing Vader and the snowtroopers.

han-chasing-stormtroopers.gif

Man, you really got to love weathering. All it takes is a bit of flour sprinkled overhead to suddenly make this figure seem a lot more detailed and interesting than it is.

I can't wait to make a han pizza, little flour, some tomato sauce, some mozzarella, 10 minutes in the oven at 475.

thanks everyone for comments, but don't come crying to me
if flour causes your figure to melt or something Lol
can just imagine everybody who as han getting flour out
if somebody would have seen me putting flour on a figure they would have thought i was
a nutjack

What happens to flour over time?

(*prepare for jokes*)

I'm guessing mold might be an issue if there is any humidity.

As Rorywan says, White fullers earth might be a better solution, or chalk or scraped white pastel.

Just got done watching Harmy's ESB and I have one word to say...

Brown

Yeah, he corrected the original blue-ness ESB had in those scenes. Most of the 2004 onward video releases had already done that to varying degrees.

I'm liking the look of these new shots from Sideshow...the alternate portrait looks pretty good....and it's really nice to see some shots from them with the figure futzed well...the outfit looks great here,too.

And paramoremcr88 comes through again! i knew if there was a good looking figure in there, his camera skills would find it...
Really like the shot with Artoo...

Quick question on the base...can that snow/rock piece by attached to the front of the base for some leg-up on the rock poses?

....really appreciate the effort here sir...you've just made the wait even harder :)

I just hope this figure makes it up my way while I've got plenty of the rel whit stuff on the ground to get some fun Hoth-like shots outside...

Yeah, he corrected the original blue-ness ESB had in those scenes. Most of the 2004 onward video releases had already done that to varying degrees.

That's what I thought too... until I saw his version 2.0 where he had everything looking a bit more blue again (including the coat):

harmy (1000x426).jpg

Capturewee (1000x431).jpg

So I guess now it just comes down to which Harmy version you like best.

Back