Sideshow Hoth Han Solo (Echo Base)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Watching ESB thought i'd take a few shots of solo

10847198_953630084648606_328321856861351376_o.jpg

1900713_953630134648601_6707626064461785796_o.jpg

10830651_953630117981936_1954208149678824688_o.jpg

Yours have by far the best eyes I've seen so far Mark. And beautiful pics of course! That second pic is the best 1/6 Ford I've seen.

Yours have by far the best eyes I've seen so far Mark. And beautiful pics of course! That second pic is the best 1/6 Ford I've seen.

Cheers rory, im happy with how the eyes are on mine aswell, glad you like the pics too :duff can't wait to get some shots with luke later in the week once he arrives.
Going to weather them both with snow once it turns up and then to get started on my dio ready for the tauntaun in april :rock.

This is the money shot. Boom. Very exciting time.

it-s-a-very-exciting-time-o.gif

:duff side profile is spot on ford

Those are some fantastic shots!

^ beautiful Picts and mods man!! Well played!

Nice shots, paramore! Good job on the snow effects. :rock

Again from para, looks pretty awesome to me. Ready for the set.

Han should have looked like paramoremcr88's out of the box.

Looks like a costume fitting reference pic from ESB.:clap

Can't wait to get this figure.

You guys are killing me. Such awesome shots today!

Great job on the weathering so far Paramore and great photos! :clap

Paramore, they are some really nice shots and do make this figure look good.

Thanks guys :duff

Still going to do a bit more weathering in places but really happy with it so far.

It seems like adding the snow effect is the best way to go for Han. I just wonder what to use that would clean up if I decided I wanted to remove it ever.

This thing ain't the worst sideshow head I've seen.

I'd love my nathan drake to have such quality on the sculpt as this has.

Exactly.

I'm still not getting all the hate regarding the headsculpt here. While Paramore's photos may be obscuring the eyes in most of his shots, brightening up the shadows really brings out the stellar work Sideshow has done here.

33FC61C1-C540-49C5-9813-D8F8B00F44E3_zpsw57nk4vf.JPG

FD541936-3499-4F5F-8C14-8E7C5ECBBB03_zpseyotrjdj.JPG

My apologies, Para, for altering the photos you've been so kind to share with us. But I just want to quell some of the hysteria around the headsculpt's likeness, including some of my own.

It does look pretty good there. The eyes don't seem as googly in that picture as they do in some others. The fur on the hood looks crappy though.

I'm still not getting all the hate regarding the headsculpt here. While Paramore's photos may be obscuring the eyes in most of his shots, brightening up the shadows really brings out the stellar work Sideshow has done here.

View attachment 169774

View attachment 169775

It's about 80% there... Love your weathering paramore. Really looking foward to someone creating a dio for these figures, tauntaun and probe droid.
The awesomeness will be mindboggling!

And some would say it looks like a reanimated corpse

:slap The only person I've ever seen write that is you. If you're implying that I said that, you might want to go back and search for my post. Then after you read it, realize I said something completely different, try to understand the context and what it was about. Then do it all over again.

Back